Got bullets?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Got bullets?

Post by jnyork »

I shoot Oregon Trail's Lasercast bullets in my 32-20 Marlin, 115 grain flat nose works great on metallic silhouette animals. Ran out a few days ago and was worried about supply but went to their website and was able to order up a thousand, which will last me a while. With shipping, a little over 10 cent a piece, I can live with that. :D
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Got bullets?

Post by .45colt »

My Marlin CL likes them as well , I think I've got about thee hundred left.
samsi
Levergunner 2.0

Post by samsi »

I got some of those to try in the 32 H&R last month, loaded a few yesterday. Need to get out and shoot a few now. I've gotten pretty good results from OT's bullets, probably the best out there when it comes to Magma machine produced stuff.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

By the time I realized I needed one of those Marlin CLs, production had ended and prices were shooting up. :cry:
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

Bill in Oregon wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:31 pm By the time I realized I needed one of those Marlin CLs, production had ended and prices were shooting up. :cry:
Yeah, glad I got this one when I did, price for one now is about 3 times what I paid . Crazy, just crazy. :o
flightsimmer
Levergunner 2.0

Post by flightsimmer »

jnyork wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:45 pm
Bill in Oregon wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:31 pm By the time I realized I needed one of those Marlin CLs, production had ended and prices were shooting up. :cry:
Yeah, glad I got this one when I did, price for one now is about 3 times what I paid . Crazy, just crazy. :o
Just in case you guys have forgotten, the value of the product has not changed. The value of the dollar has gone down drastically. Prices have gone up but your income has not. You can thank Dear Uncle Joe and the Dem's for that.
Just remember that come November.
10mm, when you care enough to send the very best.
If possible, so much as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. Rom 12:18
pinefd
Levergunner

Post by pinefd »

jnyork wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:57 pm I shoot Oregon Trail's Lasercast bullets in my 32-20 Marlin, 115 grain flat nose works great on metallic silhouette animals. Ran out a few days ago and was worried about supply but went to their website and was able to order up a thousand, which will last me a while. With shipping, a little over 10 cent a piece, I can live with that. :D
Thanks for the tip on Oregon Trail. I'm just getting into reloading, and was having a hard time finding 32WS bullets for my recently acquired Winchester Model 94, and Oregon Trail seems to have some. Not sure why they didn't show up on any of my searches for bullets, but they seem to have a great supply. They also have bullets for my 38-55, which are also hard to find. So, thanks again!

Frank