Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Hi Gunny! Your just so stinking smart...on top of winning page 104 your correct on the foxes....mom toad me later that the dog is giving the vixen the bone.....

Never went to Costco....put my coat on and mom says she changed her mind and ordered food delivered today from Wegmans and she didn't feel like cooking so she orders all this hot food delivered but instead of delivering it I needed to get out of the house so I drove down there and while I was there I picked up a six pack of big bottles of Pepsi and drank a couple and that's why I'm writing you now.....ain't been to sleep...feel like I can run a five mile marathon....

My body clock is so screwed up and I'm sitting here like a zombie.......about once a month something like this happens, especially in the winter when activity levels are down. I take lots of vitimans and eat good and I really need to get outside and play with the 200 pound oak rounds I have.....so what do I do?...I drink a couple of 20 ounce Pepsi's....half dozen melatonin, Benadryl, and a Klonopin had zero effect......

Yea, I know your laughing your azz off right now but I'm not. If I don't check back in about 12 hours have someone do a welfare check on me. :D

Yea....I heard that about the party hose...just Google "infrared f.arts at the airport" and you'll see classy women blasting gas.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Inactivity is my problem too apart from chopping firewood, I haven't been around the woods for a while so today I got out the Gallyon muzzleloader and loaded it with birdshot, first thing I see is a Roe deer... :roll: no squirrels about so I just fired a few shots to see what the pattern looked like.
IMG_20210623_131332.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Six on caffeine......? Lordy! :shock:

Yes, Colt is here. He was slow getting started, but then jumped out six shooters blazin about 11 last night our time. All is well with mom and baby. He weighs 7lbs.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

CONGRATULATIONS GRANDPA....... :D and of course the Mom and Dad. 7 pounds is a good healthy weight Colt sure is off to a good start... :mrgreen:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Fantastic, congrats to all!!
Now, is he a long barrel or a short barrel ? :lol:

You need to get a side x side and load 1 with fine shot the other with ball.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLT !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.
So Gramp and Nanny K have been "parenting" the other two. Man! That's why God gives children to the young! They run us ragged. :D
We got about 6" of snow yesterday. Then it started pouring. They didn't do anything to the roads. What a freakin mess the roads are here haha.
We packed the kids up this morning and went to Walmart. What an adventure that was! The beer fridge was getting low, so after Walmart OldWin swung over to the beer store. These boys here tale their beer serious! What a place!
We got back and I reloaded the fridge in the garage. I dropped a can of Rainier from about 6" on the garage floor. Must of landed on a small rock from the kids Jeep tires........PINHOLE!
So there was old Jay, standing on the lawn at 10am chugging a Rainier. :D
So wonder my kids made anything of themselves. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well Six thats your problem- Pepsi! That sh_t'll kill ya ! :lol:
I'm not a cola drinker. Give me Dr Pepper but my absolute favorite is A-Treat grapefruit soda. Although a good cream soda is nice too. Of course ginger ale and a splash of Uncle Jack's famous cough medicine is great too.

Rainer? Never had it, haven't even seen it around here. Guess ya gotta send us each a six pack. Somewhere my buddy has video of me drinking a beer at 0500 as we were launching the boat in Quebec, the cooler was full and I couldn't leave it all alone in the truck could I?!

Glad Colt is doing well! Nyquil Jay the older kids will give ya some peace n quiet! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey...GREAT Jay! I hope the guns that Colt came out blazing away were Colts and not some cheap junk.....YOU take charge of that and see the new youngun shoots the best!

So true on why we have kids when we are young.......while we all can be better parents when we are older we lose that special touch called "patience". That's why older people have dogs...they listen.---00

Gunny...I like a Pepsi or Coke ..full sugar....a couple of times a week .......I just got up......this winter S is killing me....now you know why people die in the winter...come on Spring!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah don't worry Six. No junk.
Even the kid guns are quality. I have a Winchester model 67 Boys Rifle, a couple of 1915 Steven's Favorites, and a Tip Up. Lots of .22 Colts.
We can't get Rainier at home either. I get it when I'm here.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ya know Six when I lived in Trimyernads CO everything from a soda machine was a 'coke' . At a restaurant the waitress would ask for your drink. Ill have a coke. Then she would ask what flavor, always got a vanilla dr pepper at the Lee's BBQ , wonder if its still open ?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't drink soda. Maybe a couple a year.
But my favorite is Moxie.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I used to drink all kinds of soda pop but rarely touch it nowadays. My first wife used to make Elderflower cordial and I used to take some to work in a GI canteen, the guys were curious as to what I was slurping down so I let them try it and then had to teach them how to make it. You can buy it bottled or canned now but it don't taste as good.

Looking forward to seeing Colts first photos, wish I had a cigar to celebrate but I'll have a glass of brandy instead.. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Brandy beats cigars any day!

Yeah, I will have to get some of Colt with my Colts when he comes to our place too!
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Well congratulations to you and the wife, happy birthday to Colt.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

harry wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:05 pm Well congratulations to you and the wife, happy birthday to Colt.
Thank you Harry!
The grandparent gig beats being the parents all to heck.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

For almost 44 years, I handled tens of thousands of case of soda pop everyday......I rarely touched it.......we use to make all of the private label brands for most all of the supermarkets on the east coast. Our house brand was Vintage Seltzer in all of the flavors, ....straight....lemon lime....rasp....cherry......and a mess of others I forgot.....zero calories....I loved that stuff......man! You could get some serious burps with that....on both ends.... :D ...Seltzer is double carbonated........BOOM! ...we made Hawaiian Punch, Orange Crush, Canada Dry ginger Ale, Pepsi from time to time as a co packer......that famous brand of Root Beer..?...can't remember....

Coke make me very nervous and shaky..too much caffeine or it affects me differently.....dunno.......Pepsi gives me temporary energy........

Whenever we were thirsty or a new flavor came out we guys in the warehouse would just bust a case and we would all take a 1 , 2, 3 liter bottle or 12 oz. cans ....take a couple of sips and throw the rest in the dumpster.....

Summertime was great when it was hot....we'd crack open a few cases of Seltzer water and have fights with it.....we would throw a bottle of Seltzer as high as we could and let it hit the floor and when you opened it it would shoot out a mile....just like on the 3 stooges....

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Seems Federalhas launched a new cartridge, the 30 Super Carry. 100-115 gr .312 bullet doing 1250 fps. The claim is it's very accurate ( machine rest) , penetrates as well as a 9mm and ya get 2extra rounds in the magazine. Supposed to fill the gap between 380 & 9mm. Think I'll stick to my 40.

Seltzer, yuck. To me the flavored stuff is worse than plain.

A friend makes , well did before this weaponized bio terror, jelly. She would make any & every flavor you could imagine. Anyhow she would use some of the flavors for cordials.

Hey Jay, just curious, how long has your son been in the Coast Guard? Will he make a career out of it?

Rain...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Gunny.
My son is coming up on 13 years. His wife has 11 or 12.
Yeah, he will stay. Unless the try and send him to some rat hole he doesn't want his kids in.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oh I didn't realize his wife was in too! Yes they are over the hump as far as time served.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. They have a pretty sweet gig going. She has been home for a month, and doesn't have to go back till May, due to the baby. My son will be out almost a month.
They get some pretty good benefits. They certainly deserve them more than some bum or an illegal.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well again, thank you to them for their service.

What a yucky day, light rain & fog. Tomorrow is going to be a mess if the 1-2 inches of rain happen, ground frozen, even ice in the river, glad im on top of the hill!

Six must be sleeping off his pepsi hangover :lol:

Well back to my book.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks Gunny!

Yeah, we have another foot and a half of snow coming. I hate not being home with all the snow we been getting.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nanny K has always been a S&W girl, but she seem happy holding this Colt.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You can see the LOVE in that picture! Colt doesn't know how good he has it...yet !
Smith & Wesson, names for twins !! Heckler & Koch, Anson & Dealy, Harrington & Richardson ,Savage & Stevens am I missing any others?

Yup looks like Jayland is going to get dumped on again. I hope we don't get ICE!

Six? Wake wakie, how's your hangover?

GK must be pub hopping.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! Kristy is in the Coast guard too? ...I see the hoody......and you two had another baby?......wow...congratulations!

It's the Pepsi...I had another last night.......

Yea Gunny...talk about a S day......Old Savage is whining on another thread about a 4" 1950 Target he thinks he's going to get outta me.......

Nasty weather takes what little I have left----00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. If the other 2 are any indication, he won't want for much. Nanny K is quite the ticket.

Hopkins and Allen......Griswold and Gunnison.....Shawk and McLannahan.....?
Those would be some corkers. :D
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Remington and Marlin
Ruger and Marlin
:D
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Where's Fred?.......and Judge Janine is not vitriol? :D those Italian women can be somethin'!

Just ask Rodgers & Spencer or Merwin & Hulbert

"Nanny K" ......I like that.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Our long lost brother, Tom aka Fordwannbe has a yellow lab , Ruger and a Doberman named Marlin.

The first litter Winnie had I gave each pup a name, there was Mauser, Kimber, Holland (& Holland) ... geeze I can't remember what other names I used, 9 years and I've forgotten them! Anyway none of those names stuck. However all of my dogs have been named after gunstuff. Winnie is of course Winchester Magnum. Claro is actually named Juglans Hindsii, Latin for the Claro walnut( stock wood) and Parker for both P.O.Ackley and Parker shotguns. Next dog i might just call Ackley. 1 chocolate male i was going to keep i was gonna call Ferric Oxide . Ive been told I put too much thought into naming my dogs :lol:

Hey did you overnight or 2 day ship our Rainier?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Speak of the devil! Sir Tomas called to chew the fat. I dont want to spill the beans so you'll just have to wait for him to explain hisself!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny,
Tom, nor anyone else needs to explain anything.........I used to look forward to signing on but that has been waning a lot. When something ceases to become pleasurable and the negatives outweigh the positives, it's time to move on.......you can't control anything in life unless it's yours and the flies in the ointment here have progressed to swarms of flies.....so the five of us start our thread and others provoke and prod until we lose it even though they have zero interest in our thread......it's human nature...the battle between the "haves" and "have nots" is never ending.

The darkies pulled off a big heist today at the mall...just walking in and started to smash, loot and run.....nothing is being done. I wonder what they are gonna do when all of the brick and mortar stores are gone? They are starting to come from the city to our area to rob convenience stores, supermarkets, and drug stores.........and nothing is being done.

Then Channel 6 had a piece on the news today when they were having a meeting with the ATF and city officials from Philly are saying the problem is ghost guns..........there's not many more people than me who knows the gun shops and people who deal in guns on a collector level and I wouldn't have the faintest idea who makes ghost guns....you need high dollar machinery and machinist knowledge so those guys can make a living doing it legal.....

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Glad you talked to Tom, Gunny. Least we know he's breathin'..

Nope. Today's problems and the way people act in these cities ain't got nothing to do with any kind of gun. If it was, there wouldn't be a problem, cause those same cities are the ones with all the gun laws.
It's from people being "nice". Never kicking their butt when they are young, giving them all trophies for being losers, and everything else we've talked about a thousand times.
Now they are animals that act like they've been trained. And make no mistake, they have been trained to do just what they are doing.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
Have some bad news for you bro......they have not been trained.....it's natural.

Just pretend you are a 3 generation business owner .......they come in, loot, shoot, kill, and burn. Your destroyed....they get let out on bail...or no bail........and no one does anything.........it's all very similar to what the bad German citizenry did to the Jewish business owners.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:23 am Jay,
Have some bad news for you bro......they have not been trained.....it's natural.

Just pretend you are a 3 generation business owner .......they come in, loot, shoot, kill, and burn. Your destroyed....they get let out on bail...or no bail........and no one does anything.........it's all very similar to what the bad German citizenry did to the Jewish business owners.
Exactly!
The German citizenry was trained too.
The proof is in the fact that it is what is wanted is that they DO let them out and give slaps on the wrist at most.
Then the overlords decry the "crime" and say they will solve it by disarming the rest of us and taking our rights so we can be safe. The Germans did THAT too.
This type of behavior is fostered by the same people that created the living conditions, education, and lifestyle these people have in the cities.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ya know bro...that makes a lot of sense in the Dems desire to disarm us.......they know the Darkies will loot, shoot, steal so why not give them all the drugs they need, access of guns through straw buyers........and let them go-to-town........destroying white businesses, people, themselves.....then let them out on bail to do it more.........eventually whitey will get fed up and everyone will start carrying guns and some will misuse them giving the Dems the opportunity to get laws passed......in the meantime they let every piece of garbage in the country, knowing full well most are criminals that will only enrage the whitey more.

Ahhhh...imaginative....lets hear what Master Fred says......

2:00"and I drank another Pepsi with th two coffees...g ..gonna be a long night bro......just can't get that teenager out of me....

Watching Kevin Costner in the Postman.......not a good movie....don't make much sense....this movie was made at a time when people were going postal so maybe it's propaganda. :D --00

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah Six that movie is bad, especially the part with that liberal f_g junkie tom petty, im glad he is worm food !

In a nut shell, Tom has been very busy with work, he had the chicom a 2nd time!

Holy skating rink outside! 52f and what snow that was packed down is now STOS !

New book im reading
IMG_6910.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah, Six, you never cease to amaze me. Yes as you point out Judge Janine is very vitriolic. Ain’t she great! And you pretend to not understand. I know you just do that to entertain me. And of course as a bonus, if you learn from her, you don’t have to be nice. It is an art form!

So obviously you can be as vitriolic as you like and you don’t have to be nice. You can be as mean as you want if you do it politely, like the lovely Judge. That is as opposed to that little brother trying to be manly form in a 14 year old sort of way. ;-)

But I know you are just pulling my leg to get a rise on the issue, pretending to misunderstand, that’s rich.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

But, I do have a serious question. Are there any actual differences in the 1950 Target and the Model 24 except for the pinned barrel business?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Now in a political sense the US stands in the way of world domination. So, anything that weakens it or hamstrings it plays into somebody’s hands. Now you don’t suppose some other somebodies are being paid to move that along do you. Nah, they wouldn’t do that would they.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Forget the politics, let's get back to baby Colt :D great photo Jay.......nice to see our latest Levergunner.... 8)

Gunny do microwaved Hamsters taste like chicken... :?:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

This is the political section there gk. :) :) :)

Just trying to keep it a little interesting for 006 ;-)

I mean he is putting Pepsi in his coffee or coffee in his Pepsi, what’s next? :shock:

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I dunno John. A few things I DO know is a bloodsucking tick will really dance at about 15 seconds in a microwave, do not, DO NOT put a stink bug in the microwave!
Ticks i do put in, fitting end if ya ask me , the stink bug was dumb enough to get in somehow and get itself nuked. Think they stink when ya squash em- hot boiled stink bug will make you throw up yer toe nails!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thank you John!

Haha! Now we are putting hamsters, ticks, and stink bugs in the microwave?
That's what I love about this thread. The wide range of interesting discussions.

While I love being here, I must admit I am stressing out about not being home. We are getting another big storm, the oldest kids garage door broke, the middle kids truck is still messed up.........
I hate being away in the winter.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Murphys law my friend! Was always the same on our Quebec trips, if we didn't have it we did without it, a few times we needed IT. It got to the point one of us would be muttering Murphy sucks on a daily basis some trips. Only so much you can prepare for and winter weather makes it harder.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Just to keep you guys up on the latest on the counseling front here in Cali.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK, EVERYTHING tastes like chicken....

Wow! What a way to wake up..I'm with Jay......(well, I'm not WITH him, I just agree) Geeze, next thing ya know, others will think we are the ball brothers, always hanging together.......nuking bugs, hamsters, vitriolic talk, broken garage doors, judge Janine, (man, I bet she was something when she was 30---those italian babes are WILD)......

Fred....to the trained and experienced eye I can spot the difference between an original 1950 Target and an 80's 1950 Target 17 miles away.......the blue is different, they have 5 screws with some being 4......the stocks are different as some had the Magnus and others the full target, ALWAYS with diamonds around the screw hole....it's some long weird word that only educated people know, "eusctusteon" or something like dat.

I have an early model 29 8 and 3/8" 4 screw...it's a NICE ONE....and rare......the blue is unparalleled from later versions....

Well, it's raining like crazy out there.....just what I need to brighten up my mood.......I'm going to be very vitriolic today.

Therapy dog? Yea, cool...but...but.......whatnthe f.is going on...a nation of P.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Forgot to tell you guys.....

We were sitting in the Anchorage Airport last week waiting for the hop to Kodiak.
There was this family sitting behind us that was headed to Bethel.
Now, being from Maine, I've witnessed my fair share of hicks and inbreds, but I tell ya boys..... :shock:
I sat there listening to these people for over a half hour before I realized they weren't speaking a foreign language. It was supposed to be English! I caught a word or 2, but that was it. All I could think of was that X-Files episode with the family living in the old farm since the Civil War and inbreeding. It was so bad they only aired it once on network TV.
My kid said he has been there and it is pretty rough. Now if my kid says that.......it's bad. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

So Ok, what do you see here?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I see a box addressed to me after I send you 500 bucks.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

600!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!