Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

Hey! I won!

Let's see.....an 89 Marlin maybe? I have one but it's o e of my favorites of the Marlins.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Hi Fred ole pal, ole buddy......isn't it past your bedtime?......

Ok, ok,....it's a 45 Colt......I knew by me writing "long", you must have had telepathic images of me writing that and it woke you up from your easy chair.......

Here....found another the other day.....looks like 1/2 of it broke off. As the area around the pond was a work station and not hunting grounds I find all kinds of broken pieces, along with millions of little chips. I really need to get a university professor over here to determine what's going on. I have box full of all kinds of stuff....and I wasn't even looking for them......most all are crude or broken.

1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay...I see your still up...turn on NBC if you want to see a Tarzan movie.

Fred......here's the barrel marking...your right....and look how crisp that is for 104 years old.....

Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Watch out, they will shut the place down. We used to find nice ones on the farm in NJ.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I just got up from a four hour nap. I will be going into the night. :D
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wadda mean, "shut the place down?" It's my stuff.....

Hey...go look at those early 45 COLT ammo I have in the picture above....one is the early Benet primed and the one to the right of it is dated in the seventies.....look at the rim...THATS why there were no Leverguns in 45 COLT.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

If you think it is your place try not paying the taxes. :shock:

You know in the interests of historical digs etc the way they shut down construction sites etc.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

But why would you say there are no lever guns in 45 Colt

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...you got that one right and quickly corrected me....don't pay your taxes and it becomes the property of the county. That, and I can't take it with me......after all, it originally belonged to no one, then the Indians, then William Penn, then the large and wealthy Briton family, then my f.i.l. then me and mom and in a few more years, someone else. Even guns are not mine, I'm only a temporary custodian.

The only thing a man owns is his word and that's while he is alive.

I'm thinking of a possible windfall......get the West Chester university involved and they bring a mess of kids out to dig everything up......for a price......I did find a lot of stuff in a small area......

On to the "why there are no Leverguns in the 45 Colt cartridge....look at the rim.....too small for the extractor to hook on to. Colt had to keep them narrow in order for them to fit in the cylinder.......and then the Schofield was even worse...well, that's what I read.....I don't know, I'm just a stupid factory worker who drove three vehicles in his entire adult life and most of those years was plagued with alcoholism.

See ya next year Fred.....006

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Already 2022 for you. Why I bought a Win 94 in 45 Colt and of course the highly prized Rossi 92.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oh man! I woke up and felt like I had a handful of gravel in my throat! I know that's a good sign. Took the dogs out and I was hacking & snotting so bad my eyes were watering. Most of the gravel feeling is gone now. I'm on the uphill of this flurking covid.
For the record I was not jabbed with the vax. What I have used is RIFE, sound frequencies. The AMA doesn't see this as true medicine but it works! PM if you would like more info.

I don't shoot the handguns I have now so Fred can have the triple lock ( if he can beat Jay to it :D )

Now if I could just get rid of this backache... Oh wait- the RIFE can do that too!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Birchsmoke
Levergunner

Post by Birchsmoke »

I'm familiar with RIFE. Long story short.. The Hydrogen Peroxide diffuser really works well. My wife starts Homeopathic practitioner training on Jan 3. My wife beat cancer no Chemo no surgery and we really learned how corrupt the AMA and health care was along the way.
Birchsmoke
Perfection Is not found when there is nothing left to add but where there is nothing left to take away.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ok....

Gunny. So glad you are over the rona. Even better that you did it beating "the man". Props to you bro!

OS,
I believe Six is correct. The construction of the 45 Colt cartridge is different than it was in the 19th century. The rim is bigger now, allowing its use in rifles. It was designed as a proprietary cartridge for the SAA. It didn't need extraction because of the ejector rod pushing from the inside of the case.
Ignore this if you were just messing with Six. :D

Six,
That Colt in the pic is beautiful. So are the cartridges man!
Yes, we OWN nothing. We simply lease everything from the government. Being "free" and all.

Well it's a "new" year.....
Ever notice how everyone says "I hope 2022 is better than 2021 was"? Like it was some cosmic alignment that made 2021 a septic tank.
I look at people when they say this and tell them it ain't gonna be any different, and there's a good chance it could be worse. Why? It wasn't the cosmos, it was made that way by people, and by design. Nothing has changed. The same people are making the rules, with the same goals they had last year.
Yeah, I know. I'm not being "positive", or "NICE".
Nope, I'm being real.....and honest. Just like I was last year.

Rock on, bro's! :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Rife does work. When I started to feel sick I began to run frequencies for a few different things. Then my
' connection ' sent me these latest freqs and boy howdy did it work. Was a matter of hours before the fever broke. Today is day 4, im running the treatment again just make sure i get every last chicom bas.... virus DEAD!
Its so simple and effective.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Birchsmoke! You must be in your sixties like me.....that's when you learn how corrupt the whole system is.....(Old Savage told me that)

And you are mad about it. Remember I told you that. OS

Gunny.....what size gravel is in your throat? 1/2".....2".....quarry rock or stream stone?.....go get a bottle of good bourbon and slug it down.......about a half pint.......go to bed and you will sweat everything out......even the gravel! THATS for real, when I was drinking and got sick I'd drink a full pint of peach brandy and wake up the next day...or two.....and feel like a million dollars.

Old Savage is #1 on wisdom..........this world is so corrupt it sickens me.......especially the medical field......our own AJMD has exposed a lot of it to,us here to which I'm grateful. Now Old Savage does the right thing when a 24 y.o.hot babe comes into his office to get a hang nail clipped by having her get undressed down to her birthday suit......

Still thinking near everyday about the nine medical doctors and three ENT's I went to....unlimited MRI's and other fancy b.s. and I stopped the vertigo by reading the internet.

For January 1st. my new HERO is GAMEKEEPER..........He will be affectionately known as "The Exposure Man"...(not in the weird sense)

Jay.....stop over for a beer...I'm a bad influence on my pals...and even myself. ......new story on next post....

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup.
I guess I'm "lucky". I wised up to the lies and corruption at an early age. I guess I'm just suspicious old wolf by nature. If you don't expect much of people, you're never disappointed.
I'm not saying there aren't good people. There are just very few, and they don't make the rules.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny....and others.......this is why you don't want people visiting your house with a sick dog and sick dogs are sometimes hard to spot as they hide their sickness.....

My niece who raises the Frenchies............her SIL came over two weeks ago for a visit...her SIL had a German Shepard..........while the women were in the house talking senseless b.s. they put the Shepard out back in the fenced off 1 acre lot with the Frenchie adults.........the Shepard had the s'ts.....and made a few messy dog pies which the Frenchies must have licked......

The adult Frenchies came into the house to their little section where the puppies were.......killed all the puppies....the German Shepard had Parvo.......
$27,000 loss........

Just another reason why I have the chain at the end of the driveway. -------006 and 3/4

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay.....I was a late learner...very late......I'm a natural truster of people where my wife is the opposite....she trusts no one, not even me.

I'm one of those book smart know everything but people stupid.....I can tell you how many square centimeters there are in your house by using proven equations........I never could see putting the energy into figuring people out when there's a million personalities. I have to have a return on my energy....good guns bring a return....doing your own repairs brings a return.........I never pay others to do what I can do myself and that brings a return....

Spending days figuring out people who are only going to f you over in the end anyway brings no return.

That's why we have our OWN thread...... :D -----006

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Don’t figure them out just watch what they do.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow man. I'm SO sorry about the pups. That sucks. We worry about stuff like that too.

Oh!
And there aren't many types of people. In reality, there's only a few. The kicker is that many try and hide the type they are. The patterns are always the same.
Don't sweat it bud, I think you go all right. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OW
“Well it's a "new" year.....
Ever notice how everyone says "I hope 2022 is better than 2021 was"? Like it was some cosmic alignment that made 2021 a septic tank.
I look at people when they say this and tell them it ain't gonna be any different, and there's a good chance it could be worse. Why? It wasn't the cosmos, it was made that way by people, and by design. Nothing has changed. The same people are making the rules, with the same goals they had last year.”

Was thinking the same thing when I woke up.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Never, repeat NEVER allow a strange dog around a litter of puppies! N E V E R ! she should also make people that come to visit leave their shoes at the door and wash their hands. Sure parvo is harmless when the dogs are vaxed but puppies don't get the antibodies from the dam. Not to pick nits but she should have known better.

Was 3/4 clean, now its outside spread around the yard :lol:.

So my know it all sister says you should be wearing a mask, uh you realize we are already sick?! Yup mom feeling poorly but I've been running the rife on her too.

I haven't lost my taste or smell,( my pits stink!) im hungry, an infrequent cough. But I feel good now. Couple more days and ill be ready to go back to work- if the boss man feels well enough.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jayster and Fredster,
OK, watch what they do.....I reason that even Einstein could be tricked by unscrupulous individuals.....some people are very good at hiding their nastiness....like my nephew on my wife's side....rotten to the core.......so why even give them a chance?

Somehow I knew Jay was good from day one......it never even entered in my mind leaving you in my gunroom by yourself....Tom too has been in there by himself and I'd let Old Savage, Gamekeeper, and Gunny alone there too.......what is anyone gonna steal anyway...it's not as if there's gold bullion laying around in little chunks as I'd see your pockets droop.....no one steals when the owner is nearby...they come back later when your gone......or when your dead......

A buddy of a buddy died a couple of years ago and while the funeral was going on, people he knew busted in his house and stole a mess of guns.....if I ever caught someone stealing from me I'd kill em on the spot and do what a buddy of mine did when the other guy killed himself at his place...."he told the cops to get this trash out of here or I'll throw him in the dumpster". That's for real, I got there right after it happened and had the hardball 45 in my hand as the bullet went through the cats head, hit the wall and dropped. At 67 I no longer care.

Most people are no good..but you knew that.....I figure it's easier to keep everyone at arms length until they prove themselves.--006

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea....Once again I learn from Fred's wisdom but it still takes an instinct to figure people out that I don't have.....

Gunny....truer words were never spoken...she should have known....---00

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The older I got the less I trusted folks, two busted marriages didn't help either. I like to observe how people behave in different circumstances, like OS says " just watch ". No problems on our Chairmen thread except for the occasional visit from buttercup....

I know it's hard sometimes to know when your dog is sick but I have known people who have knowingly brought sick dogs and sick children into other people's homes, this kind of thoughtless behaviour is another reason shun most of today's society.

I wonder if there ever was an experimental Winchester rifle chambered for the .45 Colt? that could be worth a bit... :wink:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I appreciate that trust buddy. I would never take it for granted. I feel the same buddy. You're a straight up dude in an age when there are way too few.
That goes for our whole band of jolly miscreants. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I learned when an ex girlfriend tried to sue me for custody of MY DOG!! You don't get MY DOG- not without a pile of empty brass!!!!

Thanks Six, hopefully one day I will get a chance to shake your hand and have a looksie at your MIGHTY gun room.

Wooweee this rife is really working, all the dead chicoms are leaving my colon , divisions at a time!

Boss man took a home test, yup you guessed it +
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey John!
You're right! I had one of those at 31. It changes a fella. If it don't, there's something wrong with you. I think in the end, it made me better. I made changes and my life has been good ever since.
I should have known better.....now I do. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You hear GK?.....people "knowingly" bringing sick individuals over to other people's houses .....well, the older I get the more I'm convinced that these people do it on purpose ......same way our "great" government would send smallpox infected people into Indian villages.

Yea...maybe these computers aren't too bad after all........................................................................................

..............."buttercup"..... :D ..........................................I like "cupcake"......................................................

But not much beats SB #1 ......and now we have a SB #2...... :D ..............-----------006...... :D -------.........--------006 :D...

Yea...flush em away Gunny......lets em rip!.....my wife just got off the phone with her sister. I reported here the other day that a lot of my wife's family got Covid..........AGAIN..........they all got together on Christmas, which we politely declined.......I believe only me and mom are the only ones NOT to have got that disease......and a BIL who is right in the middle of it all....must be a-symptomatic or whatever educated people call that.....

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Back to the 45 Colt, I have never seen what 6 pictured but they did also have balloon head cases that were weaker. I look at the modern ones as comparable to 44 Mag but have no interest in that power level. The gun/cartridge combination matters here. Doubt the Colts or Clones in SA would take those 30,000 lb loads. No problem in the Rossi 92 or Ruger Blackhawks but then came along the New Vaquero which is Colt size, not sure about that.

On the terminology, Six is in good company as Paco liked to use the Long Colt moniker. I just tend to go with whatever is technically correct. I have had Winchester and Rossi 45 Colt lever actions. Most of what I have had is modern. Guns are a good investment but I have only bought them to shoot.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A new addition version of a Buck 112 to replace a couple knives that were stolen in office break ins.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Buck 112? I had and I think I still have a 110......dunno...got a pile of them somewhere....

Well, as of 5 pm there has been 14 shootings in Philly, 2 fatalities........Geeze, I wonder who is doing all that.....

45 Colt....yes, you are a scientific man...I am a layman.....Layman cut corners considering "exactness" a waste of time. Layman are the grunts/shooters.....Scientific guys are the officers.....

I've done enough cast bullet testing to know for sure that perfect beautiful sharp bullets are not needed for average shooting. The bases are important as are voids away from the center. Attention to exact detail only matters in match ammo. I know how to load ammo to do both...not many can hit a claybird or put an "eye" on the 500 meter ram with a .223 and a stock AR. I can do it...no brag, fact......off the bench with no more than a 5-8 mile wind mind you....

I'm gonna take some 45 LONG Colt pictures......AGAIN.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Lets do this again...same old pictures......

OK, the date is 1883....the Calvary soldiers are being attacked by Indians.....they are blasting away with trapdoors and single action Colts.....a few soldiers have the Schofield which uses the "shorter" Colt while the soldiers are using the single action Colt with the older "longer" cartridges. Soldier Joe who is using a Schofield has run out of ammo so he hollers to Soldier Sam for some ammo so Sam throws him a box of the original longer cartridges.......Joe hollers back, "you stupid s. head, these LONG COLTS won't fit my gun, I need the short ones!

Now, I hope that a person like you who has probably 145 IQ can see this.---006

Look at the dates. Rim diameter is at top.......check out the inside primed Benets from 1873-1876 (I think that's the dates)....How is something like that going to work in a levergun!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Im sorry I cannot explain the discrepancies in the rim diameters....appears the Schofields are .010 wider to facilitate the extractor.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well now, :) not sure we are going to be using Soldier Joe and Sam as the standards for terminology determination.

But, the point of how the slang got started is understood.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here is one for you “slipped disc”. Discs don’t slip but it is used all the time.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Maybe someone put a banana peel next to the disc.....ya know, there's plenty of pranksters out there.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well....as much as it pains me to admit it.....
The wife and I been binging that Yellowstone show all day.
There....took me all day to admit. I didn't want to, but you boys are my friends and my conscience wouldn't let me be dishonest. :D
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

You can appreciate this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What's the matter with that? It's the only show I've liked in 20-30 years.....I've seen every episode at least 3 times........if you pay attention you will see many inconsistencies, especially after watching a show more than once...you pick it up where you missed it the first time.......

A lot of things will not make sense in motives .. example was that there was no reason to kidnap Kayces son as it served no purpose in their motive, but it sure showed lots of action getting him back.............sometimes questions are not answered.......so many killings and where are the victims families? No one is questioning their disappearance........in the last episode to the first nail one of the season, John Dutton all but tells Beth to move out of the house for a somewhat insignicant issue...it was out of character for John........

And then when all of the Wranglers were in the bunkhouse playing cards and drinking beer, Rip (the foreman) ripped a 15 second blast on Lloyds nose and left it stained black when it should be brown. (I made that up)

All in all though it's great with even greater attitudes......There have been times when I told my wife John's dialog before he spoke and I was right on.....I could have wrote the script.

As I write this the last episode of season 3 is airing.....that's when they all get boom boom......and BOOOOOOOM!'m

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It's coming Harry......soon.......unless something is done with this Covid thing it's going to keep mutating until it starts killing people....like, really killing people.....

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It ain't the covid gonna do the killing.

It's the ones using it as a means to frighten and control you. Look what they've done already.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Whoa..whoa....Be nice Jay, it's more important than the truth!

I just wanted to say that as the ones who pretend to be nice and promote being nice....are not nice....isn't that what liberals do?.....The mice (not nice) will attempt to intimidate the strong and in the end will still be mice. Don't the mice realize that they need us more than we need them? We have finally seen the end of Pelosi ...she's out soon. Hurray! .....and the snow melted. :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well old buddy, I hope it works out for people like us. I ain't holding my breath, however. I'm trying to hedge my bets as best I can.
I know you are too. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

FREE BRASS

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
There's a huge load of near free once fired brass available.....in calibers 25 acp, 32 s&w short, 9mm and Foty. (40) Chicago had 797 murders and three times that many shootings and along with target practice there are an estimated 4,847,354 empty cases. Kids are selling brass on street corners by the pound (mixed) I believe Philly had close to 600 murders and as they practice more, especially on July 4th and New Years, along with most Saturday nights and all hot summer nights there's an equal amount of brass available.

Not sure about L.A.......I did hear of a new brass store that opened in L.A...."Old Savages Used Brass"....

Good idea for a franchise for each of the major cities...."Brass R Us"....----006

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. It's funny when you're a reloaded. And no matter how much you have, you'll always grab more.
We were at the range yesterday, and we picked up a bunch. I got 6 loaded 9mm rounds and a loaded 7.62x39. Idiots were getting light strikes and thought it was the ammo.
I found a pair if sunglasses too.
People don't usually leave or forget stuff around here.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No! They don't leave nothing?...then what are those washers and old Tv's.

Hey..brain dead...tomorrow maybe I'll have some fresh ones....

3 more wins a page...go for it...say anything....got an 1890 in .22 L.R. to give away.....you don't see many 1890's in long rifle.....

This will be 47...hurry up so Gunny don't make a double....

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Oh yeah?

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Really :shock:

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And so :?: