too hard a trigger pull on miroku 92 rifle

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
cvarcher
Levergunner 2.0

too hard a trigger pull on miroku 92 rifle

Post by cvarcher »

I have a 92 Miroku and recently had Turnbull do the half cock safety conversion. Thye were suppose to lighten the trigger with a Wolf Hammer spring I included .It came back working like the old originals but the trigger is way past 6 lbs on my scale. SO, what needs to be done here- new lighter hammer spring or hammer/trigger work?
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Re: too hard a trigger pull on miroku 92 rifle

Post by Bronco »

First call Turnbull to complain ! They charge enough to do it right ! With a free return :mrgreen:
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

As Bronco said, you already PAID Turnbull, they should have set trigger pull to what you specified. Call them & tell them you aren't happy with the trigger.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
cvarcher
Levergunner 2.0

Post by cvarcher »

Hmm, Maybe you guys are right. I paid $1200 total for the conversion which required a reblue of the receiver.They a la carte the disassembly and reassembly too.Had them check for the gate spring to be softened which I think they did .But that trigger is so horrible I cant understand a gunsmith with all that experience working on leverguns should take pride in returning a crisp smooth trigger release after that conversion. I did send them the Wolf light hammer spring too.I will contact them. THX