POLITICS - Bill Clinton - brain damaged?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

POLITICS - Bill Clinton - brain damaged?

Post by Old Savage »

Take a look at this Dr's opinion and this information.

http://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2008oth ... linton.htm

The idea is that bypass surgery causes some neurological damage.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

41_Marlin
Levergunner

Post by 41_Marlin »

Dunno, but I do know TR left the Presidency and went on Safari in Africa.
Slick Willy left the Presidency and went to Harlem and ate Fried Chicken.

Just a thought.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

No, I think he has always been a narcissistic sleazebag all along, and it is just showing through loud and clear now that he sees his chances of a “second comingâ€
JohnnyReb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JohnnyReb »

... I agree...may also be alittle fear.
Bill has been collecting BIG paychecks from overseas interest for his influence for several years. Think they pay him 100 million just to hear him talk!

Looks like he may not be able to fullfill his end of the bargain if Hillary is not prez.... He will (and may currently) have to depend on that gift of gab to explain things to the investors...I would be alittle rattled too....

Bill and Hill were sooooo sure of her election...
Redneck suicide note: Here, hold my beer and watch this!!
Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Andrew »

It would be kinda sad if it were true.

I mean....come on, that's all he really has going for him.
What would he be without his charm? Just anaverage everyday, run-of-the-mill pervert, that's what.
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Andrew wrote:It would be kinda sad if it were true.

I mean....come on, that's all he really has going for him.
What would he be without his charm? Just anaverage everyday, run-of-the-mill pervert, that's what.
Now an average, everday, run-of-the-mill multi-millonaire pervert! :(
JohnnyReb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JohnnyReb »

All that business about the neuro damage.... I have been under the knife for the heart and I don't have a....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................memory lapse problem.
handirifle
Senior Levergunner

Post by handirifle »

JohnnyReb wrote:All that business about the neuro damage.... I have been under the knife for the heart and I don't have a....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................memory lapse problem.

:D :D :D
don Tomás
Levergunner 3.0

Post by don Tomás »

Yup, drain bamage... :D
Tom
Tom

'A Man's got to have a code...
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

-John Bernard Books. Jan. 22, 1901
Gun Runner

Post by Gun Runner »

Take a real close look at that picure again, he's starting to look like Ted Kenndy.

Gun Runner
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That would pretty much settle it!
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gary rice
Levergunner 2.0

Post by gary rice »

he was born brain damaged. probably some minor damage from the forcepts to the cerebellum.
g rice
Jaguarundi
Senior Levergunner

Post by Jaguarundi »

don Tomás wrote:Yup, drain bamage... :D
Tom
more like Cheek & Chong..."I didn't inhale". :D
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
John in MS
Levergunner 2.0

Post by John in MS »

Please, Lord, don't let him start running around the Middle East kissing terrorists in the name of America like Jimmy "Pinhead" Carter... :shock:
"Pistols do not win wars, but they save the lives of the men who do. The noble 1911 is a mechanical marvel, whose ruggedness, dependability & ferocious power have comforted four issues of GIs and which, unlike any other instrument you can name, is as much superior to its rivals today as it was in 1917."
-Col. Jeff Cooper, 1968
Ridgerunner
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ridgerunner »

having had 3x bypass in August of '02, I can verify that all is not the same mentally after one wakes up. I have some short-term memory loss, some permanent memory loss and while I don't feel particularly handicapped, there is a difference in how my thought processes work from what I remember of myself pre-surgery....there could be something to the article..........
Confederately yours,

Ridgerunner
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

This is a disgrace! I am outraged! :evil: I am ashamed of our fellow board members. Not one post here spoke postive on our good friend and fellow constitutionalist Bill Clinton!

Ha! Yea, we all know what no good he is but I'm in a good mood because osama/obama is whoopin' Hillary. Its all we see on the news here in Pa. I really love the fact that the very same people that Hillary always pretended to like are the same ones who are leading to her downfall. Hail to Obama!---He will be an easy knockdown come fall---------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

I read the article & noticed this:

"Our former president needs our understanding and support. A simple explanation by his doctors of the cause of his recent aberrant behaviors should bring peace of mind to Hillary and her campaign staff. If Mr. Clinton better understood his current limitations, he and his staff could take precautionary steps to avoid embarrassments. A long-overdue explanation would help his adoring public more easily accept his mistakes and readily forgive him. It is not your fault, Mr. Clinton."

I wonder if this guy is/was a Clinton supporter? He sure sounds like some of the bleeding heart liberal Democats that I know who find an excuse -- no matter how slight or far-fethced --for everything.

It will be 3 years ago tomorrow that I had a 9 hour +, 5 way by-pass @ age 59. I just wonder how much of my memory loss is/can be attributed to getting older? I do have some memory loss, but I can't say if it is the result of the surgery or not.

When I look around, I see people who are in their late 50's & early 60's & who haven't had a by-pass surgery complain of a memory loss.

Or, could it be that the real Bill Clinton is starting to show through the veneer? When he was president there were behind the scenes anecdotes that he had a bad temper.
bogus bill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bogus bill »

My uncle, my mothers brother, got a bypass in 1972. Bypass surgereys were pretty new then. They say his surgery far as the heart was went okay, but he did have a stroke on the table.
Uncle eldon was a batchlor. He was a highly decorated veteran of the 82nd AirBorn. He was with the glider troops.
He always was a rough guy and ran a junk yard besides his regular job.
After the surgery he got highly depressed and threatned suicide for several years untill he finaly did it.
Scott Young
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Scott Young »

i don't know about bill, but i have over the years as a pastor counseled many that have had mental and emotional problems after heart surgery. in fact when one of my parishioners has heart surgery, i counsel them and their families prior to the surgery sharing what may take place afterward. i have never seen anything publicly written on this until now, but have only shared from the school of experience.
jd45
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jd45 »

Well said Ysabel Kid, well said. jd45
John in MS
Levergunner 2.0

Post by John in MS »

A co-worker and good friend was a physician's assistant at the hospital where I worked. He had bypass surgery, and confided to me that his mental processes and memory weren't as sharp and good as before the surgery. He was having some trouble getting the job done, and retired earlier than he would have liked to because of it. He was a medic in VN, and I believe he was probably in his mid-50's when he had the operation. He's doing well in retired life, but doesn't have the stress of the medical profession plus reduced recall.

John
"Pistols do not win wars, but they save the lives of the men who do. The noble 1911 is a mechanical marvel, whose ruggedness, dependability & ferocious power have comforted four issues of GIs and which, unlike any other instrument you can name, is as much superior to its rivals today as it was in 1917."
-Col. Jeff Cooper, 1968
JohnnyReb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JohnnyReb »

Sixgun wrote:This is a disgrace! I am outraged! :evil: I am ashamed of our fellow board members. Not one post here spoke postive on our good friend and fellow constitutionalist Bill Clinton!

Ha! Yea, we all know what no good he is but I'm in a good mood because osama/obama is whoopin' Hillary. Its all we see on the news here in Pa. I really love the fact that the very same people that Hillary always pretended to like are the same ones who are leading to her downfall. Hail to Obama!---He will be an easy knockdown come fall---------Sixgun
I am pulling for Obama for the same reason. The Clinton's scare me.... they have to walk on egg shells right now so not to upset the Obama (potential demo voters in November) supporters but they will let the rough end drag in a general election!! They will do anything and everything to win.... the country be d**ed!

All the news reports say Clinton has made up alot of ground and will beat Obama by double dights.... You are on site. what do you think?
JR
jd45
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jd45 »

You know how the lefties ridiculed President Reagan towards the end of his second term for being senile? I wonder what people will say about (not so) Slick Willie, if GOD FORBID, they get back in the White House! Of course they've got the media, whereas President Reagan did not, so I guess it's a moot point, as they say. I just wanted to bring this up. jd45
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

I say that John McDougall, MD, is just trying to excuse Clinton's actions and engender sympathy. If he feels so guilty about his exalted profession not coming clean about the downside of bypass surgery, why did it take so long for him to proclaim the dangers of this procedure?

OK - so our self-proclaimed "first black President" now makes racial slurs in public.

That's just because he can't remember that he needs to put on a false face when he speaks, like every Democratic President and hopeful since Jimmy Carter (he was at least honest; he is just a blithering idiot).

The surgery, nevertheless, does not excuse the stupid and self-serving mistakes (they are legion) that the Clintons made in office, nor does it lessen the damage that they have done to our country.
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

"I say that John McDougall, MD, is just trying to excuse Clinton's actions and engender sympathy. If he feels so guilty about his exalted profession not coming clean about the downside of bypass surgery, why did it take so long for him to proclaim the dangers of this procedure?"
--JohndeFresno

BINGO!