Estate Sale $10 Buy

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Estate Sale $10 Buy

Post by Pete44ru »

$10, for the pair. :mrgreen:

1894c

Re: Estate Sale $10 Buy

Post by 1894c »

soooooooo....does a flag that says "BANG" come out when you pull the trigger... :)
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Nope.......... I thought they were cap guns at first, but when I picked them up, I realized they're ceramic-coated replicas, made for a display (?). . :roll:

missionary5155
Levergunner 3.0

Post by missionary5155 »

Howdy Pete
Good find ! Put those on a table at a show and guys will be lining up to rassle them away.
Mike in Peru
A sinner saved by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ &teaching God´s Word in Peru. John 3:36
Tanker 71-74 NRA Life Ready to Defend the Constitution from enemies within and without.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Naw... Set 'em back a bit with a "Do not touch" sign and a $5000 price tag.

You'll have guys lining up to stare at 'em.

:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Will make a very nice display! :mrgreen:
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

I'm thinking of making a wall-hanging shadow box to display them, backed by a nice piece of deer hide that turned into a (mellow) yellow color when it was tanned.

IDK what tanning method was used, since I bought the entire tanned hide for $1 at a local yard/tag sale. :mrgreen: