Ysabel Kid

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
peter richards
Levergunner 2.0

Ysabel Kid

Post by peter richards »

Jay, a client gave me a box of western books & look at what was on top, I will be able to read about your namesakes exploits now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pete
Levergunner Down Under
NRA Life Member
SSAA
SASS
WACA
Shooters & Fishers Party
Ysabel Kid

Re: Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Very nice! I hope you enjoy it.

Last year I decided to try to obtain all the books JT Edson wrote, after he passed away in June. Hit eBay and other places, including the websites of used book sellers in the U.K. and Australia. Some of his books were never released in the U.S. The last few weren't cheap, but I think I got them all. I've been reading some of his other series, outside the westerns which were the ones he wrote the most. Very enjoyable. It was neat to have scores of "Floating Outfit" series books to read, all on the same characters, during my late teens and onward.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Oh, and by the way - I really like that book cover! :D
otteray
Levergunner 2.0

Post by otteray »

Now that's pretty cool.
otteray