Montana Bullet Works for sale (?)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Montana Bullet Works for sale (?)

Post by AJMD429 »

...got this email...
Dear customer,

Because of some recent, troublesome physical disabilities, I am no longer able to operate Montana Bullet Works. However, it is for sale, at a very attractive price.

The price includes over 400,000 bullets already cast and waiting to be sized and lubed. Also included is all of the necessary equipment, materials and customer contacted needed to re-open MBW. Once relocated, it truly is a turn-key operation.

I have a large and loyal customer base, including you, who appreciate the quality and variety that MBW offers. They would respond very favorably to a re-opening of the business.

If you are interested in purchasing MBW and/or need additional information, please contact Mr. Platt through his email, chuck@chuck-platt.com. Please feel free to forward this email as well to anyone you feel would be interested.

Thank you all for your years of loyalty,

Dave

Montana Bullet Works
3390 Canyon Drive

Unit D28

Billings, MT 59102

Email: Dave@MontanaBulletWorks.com
www.MontanaBulletWorks.com
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Leverluver
Senior Levergunner

Re: Montana Bullet Works for sale (?)

Post by Leverluver »

Yup, got one of those also; every past customer probably did. According to the website, it has been for sale for a year or more due to Dave's health issues. I wish him luck in selling it as it was a great source of high quality bullets.
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bronco »

Was talking to him about 6 months or so ago placing an order. Besides health issues , he was in the process of a divorce. Wife got restraining order not allowing him in the house or property and that was where the business was . Rotten luck for him :( and me. Got my alloy ingots from him.

John
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

Yup. So sad. Dave was very helpful and (from where I stand) is a great guy. I wish now that I had stocked up on some more of his top quality cast offerings.
Bullard4075
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bullard4075 »

He lives (or did) about 2 miles from me. We've done business in the past. A nice gentleman if a little on the quiet side. His wife Marcie
was always very friendly and outgoing. One got the impression (at least I did) that she was the friendly, personable side of the equation
while Dave the quiet worker. Their property with a creek ( a tributary of Canyon Creek - of Canyon Creek Battle fame I believe) running through it
was home to much water fowl and others including Peacocks! His knowledge of cast bullets was encyclopedic. He'll be missed.
"Any man who covers his face and packs a gun is a legitimate target for any decent citizen"
Jeff Cooper