One for bulldog1935

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GoatGuy
Senior Levergunner

One for bulldog1935

Post by GoatGuy »

"If a man does away with his traditional way of living and throws away his good customs, he had better first make certain that he has something of value to replace them." - Basuto proverb.
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Re: One for bulldog1935

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

That IS a fish. Wow!
plowboy 45
Senior Levergunner

Post by plowboy 45 »

That fish could put the kiack on the plane
bdhold

Post by bdhold »

thanks for posting - that's a hoot.
1894c

Post by 1894c »

this is why I don't fish...don't want to be the guy who hooks into something that's going to eat him... :O
GoatGuy
Senior Levergunner

Post by GoatGuy »

bulldog1935 wrote:thanks for posting - that's a hoot.
bulldog, saw the story of the kayaker and his Goliath Grouper adventure. It brought to mind the pics you had posted of you and your daughter on the Gulf coast fishing from kayaks. Thought of you and wondered about any adventures y'all may have had along the same lines, ...at least maybe a tussle with a mega Bull Red on light tackle!

My catches and adventures, when a sprout on family vacations at various places on the Gulf, usually involved Rat Reds, maybe some small Specks or a bunch of Croakers. I loved those vacations with my folks and older sister, ...great fun and good memories. Need to do some of that again before the Sun sets on me for the last time.:wink:
"If a man does away with his traditional way of living and throws away his good customs, he had better first make certain that he has something of value to replace them." - Basuto proverb.