Meanwhile, in the outskirts of Vienna.........

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Meanwhile, in the outskirts of Vienna.........

Post by jnyork »

A tourist in Vienna is going through a graveyard and all of a sudden he hears music. No one is around, so he starts searching for the source.

He finally locates the origin and finds it is coming from a grave with a headstone that reads: "Ludwig van Beethoven, 1770- 1827.

Then he realizes that the music is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony and it is being played backward!

Puzzled, he leaves the graveyard and persuades a friend to return with him.

By the time they arrive back at the grave, the music has changed. This time it is the Seventh Symphony, but like the previous piece, it is being played backwards.

Curious, the men agree to consult a music scholar. When they return with the expert, the Fifth Symphony is playing, again backwards.

The expert notices that the symphonies are being played in the reverse order in which they were composed, the 9th, then the 7th, then the 5th.

By the next day the word has spread, and a crowd has gathered around the grave. They are all listening to the Second Symphony being played backward.

Just then the graveyard's caretaker ambles up to the group.

Someone in the group asks him if he has an explanation for the music.

*"I would have thought it was obvious," the caretaker says: * *"He's decomposing."*
GonnePhishin
Senior Levergunner

Re: Meanwhile, in the outskirts of Vienna.........

Post by GonnePhishin »

Oh my gawd :shock:
That is actually funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

"I know not what course other men may take, but as for me, Give me Liberty or Give me Death!" - Patrick Henry
kaschi
Levergunner 3.0

Post by kaschi »

Here's another version: If Beethoven was a composer what's he doing now? He's decomposing!

But what about that brown stain on his bench? Some say it was his last movement..... :lol:
plowboy 45
Senior Levergunner

Post by plowboy 45 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

And, he won't be Bach.... :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV