Politics - Obama's support of guns...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

Politics - Obama's support of guns...

Post by Ysabel Kid »

You didn't think I could post all those "Gun combos" threads (all "on-topic", I might add), without a few OT/Political posts, did you? :wink:

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Politics - Obama's support of guns...

Post by AJMD429 »

[quote="Ysabel Kid"]You didn't think I could post all those "Gun combos" threads (all "on-topic", I might add), without a few OT/Political posts, did you? :wink:

A 'good mix' is what makes the site MORE than just a political 'rant' site, MORE than just a 'fun and fascinating guy factoids' site, MORE than just a 'guy humor' site, and - yes - MORE than just a 'guns' site.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

What did Charlton say.....
"From my cold dead hands"
Jaguarundi
Senior Levergunner

Post by Jaguarundi »

Ysabel Kid..Goodone, Obama is so scary it's not funny :shock: !
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Jaguarundi wrote:Ysabel Kid..Goodone, Obama is so scary it's not funny :shock: !
Yes sir, he certainly is! :shock:

"Gun Control: Barack Obama says he won't take folks' guns away as long as they're hunters. But when the hunted are his constituents, well, that's different: He opposes concealed carry and the right to self-defense. There's something about an election that brings out the sportsman in a Democratic presidential candidate. Recall John Kerry's sudden fondness for hunting four years ago. And speaking in Idaho earlier this year, Barack Obama told the crowd, 'We got a lot of hunters in the state of Illinois, and I have no intention of taking away folks' guns.' Except he does. In a 1996 questionnaire, Obama wrote that he 'supported banning the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns.' He says now that the survey was filled out by an aide who misrepresented his views. Yet his record since then is consistent with that view. Never mind that Illinois and the other 49 states have a lot of two-legged predators... On the subject of the total ban on gun ownership in the District of Columbia, a Second Amendment case before the U.S. Supreme Court, the Nov. 23 Chicago Tribune said Obama believes in the right of local communities to enact common sense laws to combat violence and save lives. Obama believes the D.C. handgun law is constitutional... Obama's Web site says: 'He will protect the rights of hunters and other law-abiding Americans to purchase, own, transport and use guns for the purposes of hunting and target shooting'... Not, apparently, for you to protect your wife and children." -- Investor's Business Daily
Cherokee
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Cherokee »

I really don't see how a gun owner can vote for either Democrat this time around.
God Bless America
NRA Endowment
TSRA Life
SASS
USAR
Ruger & Marlin Accumulator
Freightman
Levergunner

Post by Freightman »

We had better think about this "I don't like any of the candidates so I aint gona vote" that is just voting for who is elected good, bad, or ugly.
Vote Freedom who is going to leave us as is! Sorry but it will have to be one of the three candidates as an independent has no chance of being elected. If you remember '92 H. Ross was who split the republican vote and put Clinton in. Lets not make that same mistake again.
Freightman