Hero Sniper puts michael moore in his place

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Hero Sniper puts michael moore in his place

Post by fordwannabe »

I wonder what he was trying to say? It seemed a little ambiguous to me :mrgreen: .Tom
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

MM probably likes that letter... it was sugar-coated enough!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

... We snipers are thick skinned...
Despite evidence to the contrary...

:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
bdhold

Post by bdhold »

My daughter and I watched Protocol this weekend.
Goldie Hawn produced the movie as a comedy vehicle for herself. It's a great movie with a patriotic theme and she was able to get all her political points across using her craft. It's real class. You've never once seen her flapping opinions to the media.

Not only should we boycott michael moore sean penn brad pitt alec baldwin, et.al.
we should boycott the spin entertainment industry that has the audacity to call itself news - because they give them a microphone and call it news
it's not news - it's lunatic ranting and if you tune it in you're just a guilty as they are
Malamute
Member Emeritus

Post by Malamute »

I just saw on Mat Best's facebook page that he was bored while driving to SHOT show and was going to troll Moore all day on twitter. He was inviting anyone bored to join in. That was a few days ago, but made me laugh.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Isnt it amazing how many people post without reading the thread?
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I think I like Eastwood's retort to Moore: Come to my house and I'll kill you....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Canuck Bob
Senior Levergunner

Post by Canuck Bob »

This is so sad. Who in their right mind would call any modern war fair or sane. I wonder what MM's dad thought about flame throwers used on Japanese soldiers on some terrifying atoll. The father's loss would make me hurt but for that useless MM to jump on his coat tails for some free publicity is just sad. Besides I suspect the real quote was "Japanese snipers …..". I was an artillery man, what's fair about raining down 105mm steel destruction on some poor grunt in a slit trench. The truth is fight like the dickens because Infantry don't take artillerymen as POWs. I don't like the concept but sure do understand.

Where was his indignation when innocent folks including many children were being beheaded, sold, and raped in the Middle East! He attacked the very people who stood a line against such madness.

Thanks to any snipers in our group or your families, your the finest soldiers imaginable.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Canuck Bob wrote:This is so sad. Who in their right mind would call any modern war fair or sane. I wonder what MM's dad thought about flame throwers used on Japanese soldiers on some terrifying atoll. The father's loss would make me hurt but for that useless MM to jump on his coat tails for some free publicity is just sad. Besides I suspect the real quote was "Japanese snipers …..". I was an artillery man, what's fair about raining down 105mm steel destruction on some poor grunt in a slit trench. The truth is fight like the dickens because Infantry don't take artillerymen as POWs. I don't like the concept but sure do understand.

Where was his indignation when innocent folks including many children were being beheaded, sold, and raped in the Middle East! He attacked the very people who stood a line against such madness.

Thanks to any snipers in our group or your families, your the finest soldiers imaginable.
Word is that the Canadian Snipers are among the very, very best..... 8) Keep reaching out and touching RagHeads, guys......
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Canuck Bob
Senior Levergunner

Post by Canuck Bob »

Canadian snipers were notorious during WW1. If I got the history right it was the Canadian sniper program used by the Americans when they realized they were falling behind between the wars. The American, Brit, and Canadian snipers hit what they aim at, thank goodness.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Canuck Bob wrote:Canadian snipers were notorious during WW1. If I got the history right it was the Canadian sniper program used by the Americans when they realized they were falling behind between the wars. The American, Brit, and Canadian snipers hit what they aim at, thank goodness.
Yes they do!
bdhold

Post by bdhold »

at the quick end of the first Gulf War, a recurring complaint of the PW's was that we didn't fight fair and wouldn't face them one-on-one. :mrgreen:

Instead of smart bombs, we should have just dropped michael moore sean penn brad pitt alec baldwin, et.al. into the middle of them
92&94
Senior Levergunner

Post by 92&94 »

bulldog1935 wrote:Instead of smart bombs, we should have just dropped michael moore sean penn brad pitt alec baldwin, et.al. into the middle of them
Those guys definitely qualify as dumb bombs.
bdhold

Post by bdhold »

of course we would have won even quicker if we had dropped janeane garofalo into the middle of them - they would have surrendered immediately
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

bulldog1935 wrote:at the quick end of the first Gulf War, a recurring complaint of the PW's was that we didn't fight fair and wouldn't face them one-on-one. :mrgreen:

Instead of smart bombs, we should have just dropped michael moore sean penn brad pitt alec baldwin, et.al. into the middle of them
Well, they would have at least provided some relief for the goats.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
firefuzz
Senior Levergunner

Post by firefuzz »

92&94 wrote:
bulldog1935 wrote:Instead of smart bombs, we should have just dropped michael moore sean penn brad pitt alec baldwin, et.al. into the middle of them
Those guys definitely qualify as dumb bombs.
I don't guess you guys have seen Brad Pitts latest interview about actors saying they know what a soldier endures....basically called Tom Cruise out about his comments and stated that actors didn't have a "f...ing" clue about the hardships our military goes thru to protect us and his (Pitt's) respect for the military. My respect for Pitt increased dramatically after seeing and hearing him.

Rob
Proud to be Christian American and not ashamed of being white.

May your rifle always shoot straight, your mag never run dry, you always have one more round than you have adversaries, and your good mate always be there to watch your back.

Because I can!

Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.
bdhold

Post by bdhold »

my disrespect for pitt will always see him disdaining (President -sic) bush on national tv.
He has the right to change and grow.
sore shoulder
Advanced Levergunner

Post by sore shoulder »

I believe that was Mark Wahlberg who made those comments, not Brad Pitt. And Mark later said they weren't directed at Tom Cruise.
"He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance." Declaration of Independance, July 4, 1776
11B30