Arjunky Is 'Da Man!!!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Arjunky Is 'Da Man!!!!

Post by Sixgun »

I tell ya guys, that Arjunky (Byron) is da man! He always has surprises for me when we do business. A couple of times last year he threw in a couple of extra Ben Franklins......then a case of Wild Turkey 101 comes in the mail....marked from North Dakota. :D

So.....I sell him a set of Herrett grips that I had no idea what they were for....an old H&R top break .32 short?......I don't know....but anyway a package comes in the mail today with a couple of Andrew Jacksons and......drum roll please.......TWO NEW RCBS BULLET PULLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He knew I had some issues last year as I managed to break two in a matter of a week and being "Mr. Thrifty" I fixed one up......Ebonics style.....he felt bad for me and sent these babies right to the house.

I'm so happy, I think I'm gonna go upstairs and drop off an Al Sharpton at the pool.......you know....the toilet. :D

Life is short...you gotta have fun and people like Arjunky make it all well worth it.

Thanks Byron and you know I don't forget these things.------Jack

Here's the bullet puller that I "Al Sharptonized". :D

And here's the brand new RCBS bullet pullers from the dude in North Dakota....thanks buddy!!!! (Twinkles is inspecting it.)
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

arjunky
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Arjunky Is 'Da Man!!!!

Post by arjunky »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He may have embellished a little.

Byron
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

:lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

WOW how did he get the cat in the box. Did it claw you a NEW ONE when you opened it up?
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
rafter-7
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rafter-7 »

Well......... I Guess...... meanwhile....... sixgun, your a good guy and it will be ok...? But I gotta ask Moron to find out why it took the whole case and not just a 750 ML taster. with that I need to log off and go check inventory the winter has just begun!!!

^
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Classic! :lol:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

rafter-7 wrote:Well......... I Guess...... meanwhile....... sixgun, your a good guy and it will be ok...? But I gotta ask Moron to find out why it took the whole case and not just a 750 ML taster. with that I need to log off and go check inventory the winter has just begun!!!

^n
Rafter,
Yes, it was a whole case..and not .750's....the big ones.....I ain't known my name for the last month. :D
You got a good bud there----6

Blackhawk
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Blackhawk »

Nice!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
arjunky
Levergunner 3.0

Post by arjunky »

Sixgun wrote:
rafter-7 wrote:Well......... I Guess...... meanwhile....... sixgun, your a good guy and it will be ok...? But I gotta ask Moron to find out why it took the whole case and not just a 750 ML taster. with that I need to log off and go check inventory the winter has just begun!!!

^n
Rafter,
Yes, it was a whole case..and not .750's....the big ones.....I ain't known my name for the last month. :D
Don't tell Chad, he may be a little short on the inventory. :oops:
Byron
rafter-7
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rafter-7 »

Sixgun wrote:

^n
Rafter,
Gas in Canada is sold by the liter and gas is cheaper than HOOCH! ...... NOW .... I think you owe me BUD !! lol .... but I think a 5 ish smith would be a "good trade" like dances with wolves white man!
rafter-7
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rafter-7 »

You want to know the best part ... He don't even have a gun for the grips right now.... its that round square thing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

but in his defense .. HE IS a Finlander... built like a billy goat

^ comic relief
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

rafter-7 wrote:You want to know the best part ... He don't even have a gun for the grips right now.... its that round square thing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

but in his defense .. HE IS a Finlander... built like a billy goat

^ comic relief
Ha! He can't be a Finlander....He must be Polish! :D

Hey, Byron knows he can keep the dang grips and I'll send his money back. I have a room full of old collectable junk and there's bound to be something in there he wants/needs. The same goes for you....you boys let me know what you want.-------Jack

arjunky
Levergunner 3.0

Post by arjunky »

Tell you what Jack, you make the vegas show in january 23-25,Maybe we call it even. :P
I ain''t sure I can go yet., I gotta ask the wife. :D
Byron
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

A whole case.........man!

And two bullet pullers........

Six, sounds like you owe that dude some more stuff. :D

Either that or booze is WAY cheaper out there than here.......in which case I gotta go see where I can rent a U-Haul on short notice. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,

You may be right, my man.........Byron,....I hear ya....on the Vegas digs......but......my wife would make mince meat of my testicles if I told her I was going to Vegas..........

I can do whatever I want except...........party away from her......DUDES.....she's Italian.....come on!

As we speak, I'm having a one man party. :D --------Jack. (It's shot buffer) :D :D

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Not worry Six, I can come over to watch you. :)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha looks like quite a party Jack.

Saturday evening I like to sit down in the gun room in my big ole picture takin' chair, put in an old western or war movie,
pour out a little Jim or Jack, and take it easy for a while.

Ain't nobody sendin it to me by the case though! :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
KiwiKev
Levergunner 2.0

Post by KiwiKev »

I built a bullet puller with PVC plumbing bits and pieces. Worked really well. I heard of someone who made one with metal plumbing bits and pieces, it exploded, plastic is smarter.

Good to see adults still enjoying sherbet :|

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/differen ... 858742.jpg
1894c

Post by 1894c »

embellishment is always good...nothing wrong in making a good story better, especially when it's about a friend... :)