Photos, including a Levergun, you will want to see

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Panzercat
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Photos, including a Levergun, you will want to see

Post by Panzercat »

7.62 Precision wrote:Mink. Like most members of the weasel family, they are bold and inquisitive. The light was wrong and the photo did not come out, but one swam out and climbed up on someone's legs. You can tame them easily, too.
And darn you and your 454. It looks nice. Granted, the trimmings help, but my wood never looked that nice. I swear it was slapped on by some blind factory worker.
No... No, I must stay the course. XDm First. AR next. Then maybe if I'm good, I'll take another shot at the Rossi.
...Proud owner of the 11.43×23mm automatic using depleted Thorium rounds.
7.62 Precision
Senior Levergunner

Post by 7.62 Precision »

Panzercat wrote:And darn you and your 454. It looks nice. Granted, the trimmings help, but my wood never looked that nice. I swear it was slapped on by some blind factory worker.
No... No, I must stay the course. XDm First. AR next. Then maybe if I'm good, I'll take another shot at the Rossi.
It had the very dark finish the older Rossis had. It required a refinish. Plus it spent the night in a saltwater bilge and the stock was cracked when someone stood on it in the fo'c's'le on a hunting trip.
bdhold

Post by bdhold »

tough life - nice to have it around, though.
Brandon had slugs in his 12-ga. pump
and did I mention we limited on silvers? :mrgreen:
that's a floating fish-cleaning barge to keep the bears away
Boreman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Boreman »

Awesome trip and beautiful pic's. I'm jealous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Model-71's forever !!!!
NRA Patriot Life Member
Endowment level
FOPA #5