looking for new school

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
papabear
Levergunner 2.0

looking for new school

Post by papabear »

This just happened to me ....

I was sitting out side having a cup of coffee when my neighbor comes over and we start to talk about his kids and how he is looking to send them to a new school first he tells me he is atheist so no religion schools and he continues to tell me no schools with guns as he dose not belives in violent and having guns promotes violent and he can't find any school like what he is looking for I look at him and tell him there all over the United States in every city town and village He looks at me like a deer caught in the head light then says where I can't find one so I tell him there called PUBLICK SCHOOLS he shakes his head gets up and walks away I asked him what's wrong I just found him the school he's looking for he then calls ME an butt hole
I just laugh and went in the house to finish my coffee
PARENTS DON'T TAKE PICTURES OF THEIR KIDS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES
====================================================================
For Those Who Understand No Explanation Is Needed
For Those Who Don't None Will Do
====================================================================
Member Of The N.R.A.-North American Hunting club-Syosset Gun Club
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Re: looking for new school

Post by TedH »

I don't understand, what more could he want? :roll:
NRA Life Member
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

TedH wrote:I don't understand, what more could he want? :roll:
The dude probably doesn't approve of the Riff-Raff in public schools.... :P
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

He could home school - that way his kids could have the "best principle" and "best teacher" and be fed only the subjects he personally approves and teaches. :-D

Anyway, you've a great point on the public schools meeting the criteria he named. :lol:
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Therein lays the problem. Tell 'im to move to CA, since he's already a pacific atheist; one more flake to fit right in with the rest of the fruits & nuts.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Griff wrote:Therein lays the problem. Tell 'im to move to CA, since he's already a pacific atheist; one more flake to fit right in with the rest of the fruits & nuts.

I can't figur out if that makes you a raaaacist or geologist....

:?:

:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

FWiedner wrote:
Griff wrote:Therein lays the problem. Tell 'im to move to CA, since he's already a pacific atheist; one more flake to fit right in with the rest of the fruits & nuts.
I can't ftgur out if that makes you a raaaacist or geologist....
I probably ain't a racist, I hate ever'body equally; and I know I ain't a geologist, as I can't tell granite from marble! :twisted: :P :lol:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
firefuzz
Senior Levergunner

Post by firefuzz »

Griff wrote:
FWiedner wrote:
I can't ftgur out if that makes you a raaaacist or geologist....
I probably ain't a racist, I hate ever'body equally; and I know I ain't a geologist, as I can't tell granite from marble! :twisted: :P :lol:
Marble's those little glass balls we played games with.....granite's got me stumped. :lol:

Rob
Proud to be Christian American and not ashamed of being white.

May your rifle always shoot straight, your mag never run dry, you always have one more round than you have adversaries, and your good mate always be there to watch your back.

Because I can!

Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.
firefuzz
Senior Levergunner

Post by firefuzz »

AmBraCol wrote:He could home school - that way his kids could have the "best principle" and "best teacher" and be fed only the subjects he personally approves and teaches. :-D
Sounds like the perfect solution for him...'ceptin he's probably too lazy. :roll:

Rob
Proud to be Christian American and not ashamed of being white.

May your rifle always shoot straight, your mag never run dry, you always have one more round than you have adversaries, and your good mate always be there to watch your back.

Because I can!

Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

firefuzz wrote:
AmBraCol wrote:He could home school - that way his kids could have the "best principle" and "best teacher" and be fed only the subjects he personally approves and teaches. :-D
Sounds like the perfect solution for him...'ceptin he's probably too lazy. :roll:

Rob

Home schooling was one of the hardest jobs I've done. But our last graduate placed in the top 15% of high school grads from all over the U.S. when he took the test to enter the USMC so maybe we did SOMETHING right...
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com