A Tree Hugger I might actually LIKE...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

A Tree Hugger I might actually LIKE...

Post by AJMD429 »

Looks like an interesting program:

http://treehuggerleasing.com
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: A Tree Hugger I might actually LIKE...

Post by Blaine »

I'm not sure I'd want to share. I'm more like Clint Eastwood.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Before signing anything look into the differences of a "lease" and a "contract" The document heading must be worded as such.
With the wording of lease comes various hidden preclusions that are inherent to protect the person leasing from you.
On the other hand a hard binding "contract" worded with any and all issues in totality being pertinent to that specific contract.

Preclusions many times hidden in a lease might be such as weather related acts of god, lease personnel having relationship issues, liability issues, on and on.

A hard contract minimizes many of those risks.

Where many people that use to lease their land to Natural Gas Drilling operations now are going to a hard binding contract. Written as contract. If they will not do so run don't walk away from them?
The wording on the contract should be exact and easily understandable. No hidden clauses or protections for them.

I am no legal expert so discuss with a Lawyer specializing in land contract law.

There is a difference between one holding a lease and one holding a absolute specific binding contract.

Good Luck! :wink:

Want another example?

Read below an example of a Lease and a Rental Agreement (ie contract)
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/ ... er2-2.html
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I agree about 'being careful', and since we have family and friend hunters already saturating our land, to the point of requiring a bit of 'scheduling' and coordination amongst ourselves, we are not interested in doing any sort of lease like this, but I could see the appeal to someone who owns land but doesn't have any family members who hunt.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
new pig hunter
Senior Levergunner

Post by new pig hunter »