Painting The Porch

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Painting The Porch

Post by Blaine »

A young blonde girl in her late teens, wanting to earn some extra money for the summer, decided to hire herself out as a "handy woman" and started canvassing a nearby well-to-do neighborhood.

She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.

"Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint the porch" he said. "How much will you charge me?"

Delighted, the girl quickly responded, "How about $50?"

The man agreed and told her that the paint and brushes and everything she would need were in the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes ALL the way around the house?"

"That's a bit cynical, isn't it?" he responded.

The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those dumb blonde jokes."

A few hours later the blonde came to the door to collect her money.

"You're finished already??" the startled husband asked.

"Yes," the blonde replied, "and I even had paint left over so I gave it two coats."

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50 and handed it to her along with a $10 tip.

"Thank you," the blonde said, "And, by the way, it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus..
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
plowboy 45
Senior Levergunner

Re: Painting The Porch

Post by plowboy 45 »

That wouldn't be good ha
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
jazman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jazman »

That reminds me of the guy sitting in the bar when a beautiful scantily clad woman sidled up next to him on a bar stool. She said in a husky voice, "For $100.00, I'll do anything you can say in 3 words or less. The guy thought for a minute, pulled out a Benjamin and slammed it on the bar. Said "Paint my house!" :lol: :lol:
"If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly"
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

JMO, but cabin fever's REALLY starting to set in................ :mrgreen:

Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

We need a "snickering" smilely!
Ms Boots
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ms Boots »

BlaineG wrote:A young blonde girl in her late teens, wanting to earn some extra money for the summer, decided to hire herself out as a "handy woman" and started canvassing a nearby well-to-do neighborhood.

She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.

"Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint the porch" he said. "How much will you charge me?"

Delighted, the girl quickly responded, "How about $50?"

The man agreed and told her that the paint and brushes and everything she would need were in the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes ALL the way around the house?"

"That's a bit cynical, isn't it?" he responded.

The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those dumb blonde jokes."

A few hours later the blonde came to the door to collect her money.

"You're finished already??" the startled husband asked.

"Yes," the blonde replied, "and I even had paint left over so I gave it two coats."

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50 and handed it to her along with a $10 tip.

"Thank you," the blonde said, "And, by the way, it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus..

I understand TOTALLY! :wink:
Psalms 83:18 Dan 2:44
wfo
Levergunner 1.0

Post by wfo »

When I heard that joke, years ago, it was a Mexican that said "es not a porsh, es a Mercedes".
We the people are the Rightful Masters of both Congress and the Courts. Not to overthrow The Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert The Constitution.

Abraham Lincoln