Just listed a BLR 81 358

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Les Staley
Levergunner 3.0

Just listed a BLR 81 358

Post by Les Staley »

just a heads up to you guys.. maybe you could thump one in your late season with this hard hittin' lever gun... see classifieds thanks Les
This is plagiarized from someone else, but I love it!

I was born a gun owner.
It wasn't a choice.
I didn't become one later in life.
I was born this way.
Blackhawk
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Just listed a BLR 81 358

Post by Blackhawk »

Good luck with your sale. I have been keeping my eyes open for one in 308 for quite some time. I will eventually catch the right sale.

Johnny

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

There is a .308 on gunbroker for 450 Blackhawk. I have been looking for a .308 too, but in takedown. This .358 is very tempting.
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Blackhawk
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Blackhawk »

rjohns94 wrote:There is a .308 on gunbroker for 450 Blackhawk. I have been looking for a .308 too, but in takedown. This .358 is very tempting.
I can't do gunbroker anymore. My account was flagged for some reason as unacceptable. Had many different purchases with nothing but good reports and then one day I'm flagged and they want my drivers license and a water bill on file. ? I asked why since they had my bank account number and home address on file would they need more. So I said no. I can do with out'em.

Johnny

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Les Staley
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Les Staley »

I don't know how to post pictures to the web site.. but can text some pictures to your phone.. just need a number to text to.. my grandson said he will teach me Wed. evening so I will take a few shots of this rifle tomorrow in the daylight with a digital camera.. (phone pix available now) Les
This is plagiarized from someone else, but I love it!

I was born a gun owner.
It wasn't a choice.
I didn't become one later in life.
I was born this way.