armed citizen project

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

armed citizen project

Post by Grizz »

news someone can use:

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/e ... e_07272013
“We are empowering citizens and deterring crime, one free shotgun at a time.“
RustyJr
Levergunner 3.0

Re: armed citizen project

Post by RustyJr »

I know they said they are giving away pump shotguns, but I wonder what kind (brand/model).

RustyJr
Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.
TomF
Levergunner 2.0

Post by TomF »

I heard this onthe radio in Houston. IIRC they are giving NEF pardner shotguns after proper instruction.. Mostly to single females. To date, I heard this morning 50 recipients have been served talk show host Michael Berry speaks of this sometimes. If he is in your town (radio) listen as he is quite good

TomF
Canuck Bob
Senior Levergunner

Post by Canuck Bob »

Wow, you have no idea how news like this surprises a Canadian! We seem to only have the right to leave a corpse to make the police investigation easier!