Stella's Voice needs ours heartache-alert

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Stella's Voice needs ours heartache-alert

Post by Grizz »

Caught this flipping ctv in the sleepless hours. The issue of human slavery is not given much thought by the intellectual elites so concerned with depriving us of carbon and babies, but this is so dispicable that it needs a wider audience. I trust you gunners to do the appropriate thing with this information.

The problem is rife in America, although this particular video is from Europe, equally callus, cold, and savage. There is massive sex-slave trafficing in our country. The cross-border incursions are also human trafficing.

I hope you will take a few minutes to watch this video and if you feel like it, to investigate, explore, and see if there is something you can do to help stop human trafficing.

http://vimeo.com/36290355
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Stella's Voice needs ours heartache-alert

Post by gamekeeper »

This vile trade goes on in the UK too, disgusting! :evil:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Unspeakable....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

The Fla AG announced just the other day that they will putting an effort to ending this as well. Every LEO in the state will have to take a 2 hour online class to help them recognize the signs of human trafficking when they see it.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
lever- believer
Levergunner

Post by lever- believer »

Having my own kids including a daughter I cannot understand how one could do these things to them. I am not a vigilante but I pray God that I never meet one of these men (traffickers) face to face for fear of what I might do to them. Freedom came to the East Bloc but so did all the snares and sins that went with it. A power vacuum gives rise to the most wicked and power hungry of men and their deeds show it.
"The Anger of Man worketh not the Justice of God" - Book of James
"If you cant kill something with 6 or less shots then you shouldn't have P*ssed it off to begin with"
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Too bad a Bill Gates type can't come along and "buy" them, then get them to a safe place. I guess in essence that is what the Church is doing.

Maybe would be nice if a Clint Eastwood type would tag along and deal with the sellers afterwards, too... :evil:

This underlines the concept that FAMILY is the most important fundamental unit of all. Governments should exist only to protect and serve that unit.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
BrianSH
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BrianSH »

I'm not a liam neesan fan, but have you guys seen the movie "Taken"? -Brian