Canada Shipping Rate Increase!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rbertalotto
Senior Levergunner

Canada Shipping Rate Increase!

Post by rbertalotto »

WOW, I just printed a shipping label to send a "Proper 17HMR Bore Guide" to Canada and the Priority Flat Rate shipping charge has increased from $11 to $20!

That's quite an increase!

It now costs as much as the bore guide to simply ship a 4oz piece of aluminum tubing and an aluminum bushing.

http://www.17HMRboreguide.com
Roy B
Dartmouth, MA
www.rvbprecision.com
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Canada Shipping Rate Increase!

Post by El Chivo »

The tectonic plate Canada is on is moving north at the rate of two inches every 1,000 years; you have to expect shipping costs to increase as the distance to Canada increases.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
Doc.Holliday
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Doc.Holliday »

You should go on the Canada Post website and see what they charge to ship just within the country. Unbelievably outrageous.
“Doc was a dentist whom necessity had made a gambler; a philosopher whom life had made a caustic wit; a long, lean, ash-blond fellow nearly dead from consumption, at the same time the most skilful gambler and the nerviest, speediest, deadliest man with a six-gun I ever knew.”
Wyatt Earp: San Francisco Examiner-August 2,1896

Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

Doc.Holliday wrote:You should go on the Canada Post website and see what they charge to ship just within the country. Unbelievably outrageous.
You got that right!!
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

Well it's a big country, and sparsely populated, and the people talk funny.

I've been to Moose Jaw and seen the grain elevator.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
Doc.Holliday
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Doc.Holliday »

Great place to hunt and shoot but too darn many liberals and leftwingers ruined it. Real shame.
“Doc was a dentist whom necessity had made a gambler; a philosopher whom life had made a caustic wit; a long, lean, ash-blond fellow nearly dead from consumption, at the same time the most skilful gambler and the nerviest, speediest, deadliest man with a six-gun I ever knew.”
Wyatt Earp: San Francisco Examiner-August 2,1896