My son just picked up an 88 in .284

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bloodhound
Levergunner

My son just picked up an 88 in .284

Post by Bloodhound »

I had one of these in the 80s....he always liked the cal....he is an adult and he was looking for an investment rifle...he bought a 95% Winchester 88 in .284....based on the info I have...he scored! Its a 1963 model and I has made me want one again...I sold mine...I may be on the "Hunt" again!
Scott

Do Justice
Love Mercy
Walk Humbly With Your GOD
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Re: My son just picked up an 88 in .284

Post by earlmck »

Local fun store had one of those 284's in the 99 Savage a few months ago. I was sorely tempted but other things happened...

If Blaine G doesn't figure out why his is stringing shots horizontally pretty soon, there may be one come on the market up there in Washington.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

earlmck wrote:Local fun store had one of those 284's in the 99 Savage a few months ago. I was sorely tempted but other things happened...

If Blaine G doesn't figure out why his is stringing shots horizontally pretty soon, there may be one come on the market up there in Washington.
True Dat :)
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
azzhandler
Levergunner 2.0

Post by azzhandler »

Got to love the 284, mine is a BLR