The '' Original Greezer Bob''

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
hightime
Senior Levergunner

The '' Original Greezer Bob''

Post by hightime »

Yeah, I was watching the new True Grit last night. The guy wearing the bear cape is so funny. Need any medical attention? I took his teeth, but I'd entertain offers for the the rest of 'em.

Owen
Last edited by hightime on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Re: The '' Original Greezer Bob''

Post by kimwcook »

That was a rather strange part of the movie, to me anyway. Native dude comes along and buys the hanging corpse and then the bearskin guy comes along with the corpse. Didn't know corpses were such a commodity in the past.
Old Law Dawg
Charles
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Charles »

That is spelled.."greaser", just slured bit in oral speech. You don't grease your car or wagon, you greeze it. Down here it was common in days gone by to call Mexicans "geasers". It is all about diet or something. Anyway, you want to be careful with that word, it is a fight starter.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

IMO, a totally unnecessary part of the movie. It did nothing to move the plot along... I'm sure there were other things on the cutting room floor that would've done better to fill that time.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
hightime
Senior Levergunner

Post by hightime »

I must have an odd sense of humor. I liked the whole thing. As far as the storyline. I knew that before the start. Jeff Bridges lingo and most all the charcters are what I enjoyed. Oh yeah, and the guns.

Owen