Loading ShotShells

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Loading ShotShells

Post by Blaine »

What would be a good, somewhat inexpensive machine for loading limited numbers of shotshells, and that you could change from 20, to 12, to 410? I wouldn't need a high production capacity, but would like to also do slugs, and buckshot, and maybe some for Clays every once in awhile. The "Stocking Up" thread got me to thinking how expensive shot shells are, and how I don't have any extra sitting around.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
missionary5155
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Loading ShotShells

Post by missionary5155 »

Greetings
I would keep my eyes open for the Lee Shotgun reloader sets in those gauges. I have for years used the 12 gauge set and loaded hundreds of rounds when up north. Have not really looked at prices lately but if you would only need a box of 25 now & then they would fit the bill. All you need is a mallet or wood block to get loading.
Mike in Peru
A sinner saved by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ &teaching God´s Word in Peru. John 3:36
Tanker 71-74 NRA Life Ready to Defend the Constitution from enemies within and without.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

missionary5155 wrote:Greetings
I would keep my eyes open for the Lee Shotgun reloader sets in those gauges. I have for years used the 12 gauge set and loaded hundreds of rounds when up north. Have not really looked at prices lately but if you would only need a box of 25 now & then they would fit the bill. All you need is a mallet or wood block to get loading.
Mike in Peru
That was my very first reloading method: 16 Gauge skeet shells. I was about 18 or so. I'd like to go to a press, though. Can you adopt a Lee Hand Press for shotshells?

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

12 gauge

20 gauge

.410 gauge

Several other options you can pursue... but that'd be my choice!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Shasta
Senior Levergunner
Location: Shasta County, the far right stronghold in California

Post by Shasta »

I have purchased several used MEC 600 JR loaders over the years, mostly at yard sales, for as little as $15 up to $75 or so. They are nearly $200 new retail now. Kits are available to swap gauges on a single loader, but if you have the room, it's a lot easier to have a dedicated loader for each gauge. The 410 is very difficult to find used, and always commands a premium.

SHASTA
California Rifle & Pistol Association LIFE Member
National Rifle Association BENEFACTOR LIFE Member

http://www.hcrpclub.org/schedule.html

avatar pic is Shasta Dam, Shasta Lake, & Mt. Shasta
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

I have loaded a LOT of shotshells. The 600 JR is all you NEED. However, shot, if you can find it locally, is now $45+ a bag of 25 lbs where I used to pay $16 a bag or less. Midway sells it for $95 but advertise that as $95 a bag shipped. Well, I guess so as they could put at least one bag in a flat-rate box. So, I keep my eyes open for shot at reasonable prices but save it for loading my musket and very carefully use the shotshells I have already loaded.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Just a quick story: I loaded those two boxes of 16ga skeet shells so many times that the crimp end wore out and I had to scotch tape a little hand punched (with a piece of copper pipe sharpened) wad to hold the shot in. I was using a Stevens SxS, choked F&M, and still could average over 20 per round. The local gurus just chuckled at my ignorance and gave me lots of pointers.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Blaine I buy shot from these guys: http://www.rotometals.com/Lead-Shot-s/64.htm
50 lbs at a time, but if you have some mom and pop gun shops that might have old stock I've bought it for 20.00 for 25lbs. If you need any 12ga hulls let me know, I have about 5000 and I could send you some.
Harry
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

harry wrote:Blaine I buy shot from these guys:http://www.rotometals.com/Lead-Shot-s/64.htm
50 lbs at a time, but if you have some mom and pop gun shops that might have old stock I've bought it for 20.00 for 25lbs. If you need any 12ga hulls let me know, I have about 5000 and I could send you some.
Harry
That's very kind of you, Sir.....I'll keep that in mind 8)

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

You can get a Lee Load all for 12 and 20 ga. but not for .410. At the price they charge for them you couldn't buy extra dies for a Mec loader.

http://leeprecision.com/shot-shell-relo ... ing-press/
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

RotoMetals is very good to work with. I have bought alloy from them. Although their prices on shot aren't all that much better than anyone else you can work in some free shipping with certain orders.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Marlin32
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Marlin32 »

I have two MEC Jr, one in 16ga the other 10ga and I have conversion kit for the 12ga. But if loading 12's usually load by hand, I roll crimp almost everything so if I am using primed hulls, I use either press for dumping in powder and shot, I crimp with cordless drill.
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

I have a Ponsness Warren 800 B 12ga. press that has just setting now for several years. The cost of components make reloading shot shells a no go for me.

Back when I was shooting 8-10K a year and shot was 7.50 a bag. I purchased my shot by the ton. :wink:

Now I just shoot 12ga for CAS and new ammo is the way to go. Even though I have several cases of trap loads on the shelf, I buy new for my CAS shooting. They load and eject much better than the best hand loads. :D
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

Chuck 100 yd wrote:I have a Ponsness Warren 800 B 12ga. press that has just setting now for several years. The cost of components make reloading shot shells a no go for me.

Back when I was shooting 8-10K a year and shot was 7.50 a bag. I purchased my shot by the ton. :wink:

Now I just shoot 12ga for CAS and new ammo is the way to go. Even though I have several cases of trap loads on the shelf, I buy new for my CAS shooting. They load and eject much better than the best hand loads. :D
I can relate !

When I started loading I had a pair of 800B's in 12 and 28 that I bought used and very shortly thereafter I got a pair of 800C's in 20 and 410 . Couple years after that the B's got replaced with 2 more C's . But then i was shooting and competing at skeet and trap heavily !

Usually in late january I'd get two cases 12 gauge wads , a case 20 gauge wads , a case 28 wads and a case of 410 wads along with 40 pounds shotgun powder and 20,000 WIN209 primer's . A ton of chilled 9's for 12 and 20 skeet , a ton of magnum 8's for trap and a half ton of magnum 9's for the 28 and 410 at skeet .

That "little" investment in components usually got me 2/3rd's to 3/4's thru the shooting season .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
Thunder50
Senior Levergunner

Post by Thunder50 »

You might be able to buy a Mec 600 or Mec 700 cheap (could have bought a 650 last week for about $35). cheaper than a conversion kit. The 410's are more expensive.
The meek shall inherit the earth, but I reserve the mineral rights!
All the knowledge in the world, is of no use to fools! (Eagles-long road out of Eden)
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

I just sold my MEC 700 to hfcable. (sorry Blaine)

The reason I did is that I only reload for 2 shotguns (if at all) and I have Lee Loaders for both.

Plus, for my 100 y/o 16ga I'm shifting to Brass Hulls for reloads so not even my Lee Loader will work there.
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Will this press load 12ga?

I am in the early planning stages of a long long voyage and expect to take only my 12ga pump. I am possibly buying a shot mold soon, and am wondering if the lee press can replace my rcbs, which is way too over weight if it can be replaced with the hand press. hoping,

Grizz
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

will it work for loading someone's ashes and shooting them off?
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

I use the LEE Load-All for 12 and 20 gauge, and a LEE Loader for my .410. I beleive I paid $20 each for the new Load-Alls, and $40.00 for a used .410 Lee Loader which have been discontinued for a couple decades.

Lee Load-All

Lee Loader
Illegitimus Non Carborundum
Akā, ʻo ka poʻe hilinaʻi aku iā Iēhova, e ulu hou nō ko lākou ikaika;
E piʻi ʻēheu aku nō lākou i luna, e like me nā ʻaito;
E holo nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e māloʻeloʻe,
E hele mua nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e maʻule.
`Isaia 40:31
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

I have reloaded over 100,000 shells easy...
I have a MEC 20ga 600 and a MEC 12ga 650...both have served me well...
I use the 650 the majority of the time....I see them at gun shows all the time...
they have a variety of charge bars and bushings you can get from midway....
I dont know if you can make slugs with them....never tried..
Lead shot is outrageous right now...37 bucks for a 25# bag...for our skeet club
or to a retailer.....there 45 to 50 bucks a bag in the store..
Its not worth reloading 12ga at this point....and even 20 for that matter...
28ga and 410 however are worth reloading....

Walmart just increased the price of the real cheap winchester speeds a dollar a box...
from 4.97 a box to 5.97...
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

Grizz wrote:Will this press load 12ga?

I am in the early planning stages of a long long voyage and expect to take only my 12ga pump. I am possibly buying a shot mold soon, and am wondering if the lee press can replace my rcbs, which is way too over weight if it can be replaced with the hand press. hoping,

Grizz
I have one. They accept only standard 7/8 inch rifle/pistol dies, 12 gauge dies too fat. A Lee Load-All press is light weight and relatively compact.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Grizz:

I do not believe so. However the 12ga Lee Loader, while long discontinued, is still relatively inexpensive (unlike the 410).

I see 12ga Lee loaders on Ebay for $15-$50. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=12+ga+lee+loader

If you cannot find a suitable solution &/or can't buy a Lee Loader before your trip, PM me about borrowing mine.
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Shrapnel »

Grizz wrote:Will this press load 12ga?

Grizz
That is a hand press for center fire cartidges. It won't work for shotgun shells...
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Shrapnel »

RIHMFIRE wrote:I have reloaded over 100,000 shells easy...
I have a MEC 20ga 600 and a MEC 12ga 650...both have served me well...
I use the 650 the majority of the time....I see them at gun shows all the time...
they have a variety of charge bars and bushings you can get from midway....
I don't know if you can make slugs with them....never tried..
Lead shot is outrageous right now...37 bucks for a 25# bag...for our skeet club
or to a retailer.....there 45 to 50 bucks a bag in the store..
Its not worth reloading 12ga at this point....and even 20 for that matter...
28ga and 410 however are worth reloading....

Walmart just increased the price of the real cheap winchester speeds a dollar a box...
from 4.97 a box to 5.97...
This is true, unless you plan on shooting thousands of rounds. By the time you bought all your components, even without buying the hulls, it would still be best to buy a flat of shells every other week, once a month or some regular rate. I have thousands of AA hulls in both 12 and 20 GA. and bags of shot, primers and wads, 2 progressive loaders, but I still find it easier and almost the same cost to buy shells when they are around $5.00/box.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Thanks guys. I'll probably go with the load-all. Needs to be small boat compact.

Grizz
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

The more I think about it, I really just to do buckshot, slugs, and some high brass hunting loads..and not very darn many of those.Those 100 round boxs of clays/upland game shells for around 18 bucks at WallyWorld are certainly cheap enough. Perhaps, I'll just buy for awhile longer.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

Grizz wrote:Thanks guys. I'll probably go with the load-all. Needs to be small boat compact.

Grizz
What boat do you currently have? Where ya headed? :wink:
Just finishing up a book: "A voyage in a dory: From Sitka to Tacoma by oars, sail, and tow rope" by R. N. DeArmond
His adventure took place in 1931 when the author was 19 years old. He paid $50.00 for his custom made 16' dory. Pretty good read if you can find a copy. In my younger daze I dreamed of rowing between all the Hawaiian Islands. Now my back too messed up to even think about it. :roll: Sorry for the brief hijack. :o

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Hey Ji !

So good to hear from you. Thanks for the book title, I'll find a copy to read.

I have an Aeolus bank dory, but a lightweight version, 14' bottom, 18.5' OAL, but a narrower bottom than your Dad's boats. Very light on the 9' oars.

I going to remove the OB well, double up the bottom plywood, add a steel skidplate-slash-ballast, rig with a lugsail and build form fitted water tight gear boxes like the Colorado River dories use. I may row-slash-sail to Alaska.

Or maybe Hawaii someday when I'm on the hospice cruise.

Aloha
Grizz
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

Aloha Grizz, WOW... Great looking dory, where'd you find another Aeolus? Nice rocker. With the narrower bottom it must have more flare than a regular banks dory. Are you gonna have a dagger board or leeboard? I love lug rigs, simple and looks good too. My dad always loved the Chinese lug rig from the days he stent in post war China before the communists took over.
Did I tell you I got a free dory last year? Fixed her up and named her after my mom, now I have two.
Here's my dad's Aeolus Dory when she was less than a year old. That runt on the left is me. :wink:

That hospice cruise idea I really like, I may have to borrow it a few years down the road. :wink:
Keep me posted on your progress.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I prefer motorized versions (me abt 1966)
tho' I do have a canoe now.

And a long tradition of boats and rowing.

My GG grandfather's whaling boat "Swiftsure" (now in Canterbury, NZ museum)
2-026951.jpg
And a replica being readied for the Queen's Jubilee on the River Thames
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Friends Call Me Ji wrote:Aloha Grizz, WOW... Great looking dory, where'd you find another Aeolus? Nice rocker. With the narrower bottom it must have more flare than a regular banks dory. Are you gonna have a dagger board or leeboard? I love lug rigs, simple and looks good too. My dad always loved the Chinese lug rig from the days he stent in post war China before the communists took over.
Did I tell you I got a free dory last year? Fixed her up and named her after my mom, now I have two.
Here's my dad's Aeolus Dory when she was less than a year old. That runt on the left is me. :wink:

That hospice cruise idea I really like, I may have to borrow it a few years down the road. :wink:
Yes Raven has much greater flare, the beam at the sheer is the same. Makes her tiddley when she's light, but nothing that bothers and like all dorys she stiffens right up with a payload. The steel skidplate is the ballast and will overlap the side for about a third of the chine length, making a serviceable lateral plane. And impervious to rocks. This has never been done with a dory to my knowledge, but it is common on sharpie types and has proven to be very good for sailing. And no stinking centerboard.

I Like your light dory. That will be a lot of fun.

I love your Dad's boat and that picture is in my files. Beauty. Nicest Grunwald boat I've ever seen.

Hospice_Voyage starts when I can't be useful at home, can't drive, can't get in the firewood, and still have enough gumption left to start roaming. One-way ticket for me. My family is obliged to do everything possible to enable me to do this. I met lots of men in that exact state of life in Alaska, and I plan to emulate them. I reject the entire morbid corrupt "care" industry. Maybe I can be an itinerant preacher for a while. I will live off the land and sea. I may winter over in the Arctic sometime. Always admired those guys. Maybe I will visit you. The long long voyage is something I am looking forward to, and something I make plans about daily. I am designing a boat that helps me achieve the goal.

Way way way OT, eh Griff????

:lol:
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Grizz wrote:
Friends Call Me Ji wrote:Aloha Grizz, WOW... Great looking dory, where'd you find another Aeolus? Nice rocker. With the narrower bottom it must have more flare than a regular banks dory. Are you gonna have a dagger board or leeboard? I love lug rigs, simple and looks good too. My dad always loved the Chinese lug rig from the days he stent in post war China before the communists took over.

Yes Raven has much greater flare, the beam at the sheer is the same. Makes her tiddley when she's light, but nothing that bothers and like all dorys she stiffens right up with a payload. The steel skidplate is the ballast and will overlap the side for about a third of the chine length, making a serviceable lateral plane. And impervious to rocks. This has never been done with a dory to my knowledge, but it is common on sharpie types and has proven to be very good for sailing. And no stinking centerboard.

I love your Dad's boat and that picture is in my files. Beauty. Nicest Grunwald boat I've ever seen.

Hospice_Voyage starts when I can't be useful at home, can't drive, can't get in the firewood, and still have enough gumption left to start roaming. One-way ticket for me. My family is obliged to do everything possible to enable me to do this. I met lots of men in that exact state of life in Alaska, and I plan to emulate them. I reject the entire morbid corrupt "care" industry. Maybe I can be an itinerant preacher for a while. I will live off the land and sea. I may winter over in the Arctic sometime. Always admired those guys. Maybe I will visit you. The long long voyage is something I am looking forward to, and something I make plans about daily. I am designing a boat that helps me achieve the goal.

Maybe I can play, too...... :wink:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

very very nice

like the big bow

here's the pinnacle of the drifter type

http://fretwaterlines.blogspot.com/2012 ... anyon.html

rivers scare me, I like the oceans
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

Them MacKenzie River style drift boats are dories in my book, awesome rig Blaine. Always wanted to try steelheading from one of them.
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

Grizz wrote: Yes Raven has much greater flare, the beam at the sheer is the same. Makes her tiddley when she's light, but nothing that bothers and like all dorys she stiffens right up with a payload. The steel skidplate is the ballast and will overlap the side for about a third of the chine length, making a serviceable lateral plane. And impervious to rocks. This has never been done with a dory to my knowledge, but it is common on sharpie types and has proven to be very good for sailing. And no stinking centerboard.

My dad back in '63 in a Yokohama boatyard had a 22' lapstrake hull Sea Bright Skiff built. I believe she was a William Atkin design a motor-sailer with a 2 berth cutty cabin powered by a 3hp single lug Yanmar diesel. She had a small lug sail that would push her around 5 knots. My dad thought she was a tad tipsy so he had a heavy steel plate double keel if you could call it that welded up and attached to the bottom. If I recall it only drew an extra 18" and was parallel with the bottom and was maybe 8 feet in length both keels spaced about 24" apart and canted outwards with the bottom hull plate connecting the two sides if you can picture that. I believe dad said it added about 600 pounds and made the boat much more stable. He had her "The Petrel" shipped to Honolulu, and I recall many fine childhood memories of cruising Kaneohe Bay and beyond in her with dad. Your description of the steel bottom on your dory reminded me of her. If I find a picture I shall post it. The Petrel was a real beauty the lapstrake hull and port-hole windows making her look so classy.

I think I'll do a final hospice row into the sunset while I still can heading west towards Guam with the wind in my face, and following seas to help me along. :D I hope we can meet before either one needs that cruise. :wink:
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I look forward to seeing that picture. That is a treasure of a memory to have. I bet that is a gorgeous boat. I have a lot of Atkin plans and a catalog and may be able to identify the design.

I look forward to meeting up with you, here or there, or on the way there. Who knows what the years will bring? I'm looking forward to them because they're bringing me closer to Home!

Grizz
Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

I am going to assume Grizz, Ji, Blaine all met via this forum, yet all three seem to gravitate toward the same boat design, and the same end of days scenario.
It is coincidence I am sure, but there is a lot of like minded thinking going on here.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Mescalero wrote:I am going to assume Grizz, Ji, Blaine all met via this forum, yet all three seem to gravitate toward the same boat design, and the same end of days scenario.
It is coincidence I am sure, but there is a lot of like minded thinking going on here.
I might be possibly thinking of a Harley/Viking kind of thing....If I have a choice, I'd rather not lay around in bed and go out like a rotting tomato :lol: I'd like to go out with my boots on :lol: And no one better be all sad and stuff, or I'll come back and haunt ya :P

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

My plan is to ride into the Gila wilderness and not come back.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Mescalero wrote:My plan is to ride into the Gila wilderness and not come back.
yeah, I can relate, except I can't stand the weather!!

I think there are a LOT of guys who don't want to be incarcerated by the "care" mafia aka "socialist services".
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Shrapnel »

Did I show you the deer I got on the way home from the doctor???

Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

Is not that the truth,
a lifetime of doing things my way, and I am supposed to surrender my autonomy at the end?
I do not think so!
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Re: Loading ShotShells/ #9 shot

Post by rossim92 »

found this ad by me http://classifieds.somd.com/cgi-bin/cla ... =retrieval hope this helps someone
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

well then, back to reloading shot shells.

I'm liking this setup right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4IBv0B ... re=related

I think I'm going to order a #1 buck mold and cast my own.

simple simple simple cheap and simple

speaking of which, this guy wins the smart award for cheap and simple:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... kvSvHmdLCk

slow plodding video, but replace the slug with a hard cast flat meplat style and there's nothing that can stand up to that. for about two bits per round, plus some for slugs, but remember that you're remelting the shot to make slugs so it's a no brainer, eh?
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

The "dowel method" is really just the Lee Loader method without the (much safer) capping/decapping/ proper load compression features of the Lee Loader system.

If you are going the "no press" method, I really, really, really suggest you find a 12ga Lee Loader. They really aren't that expensive and almost fit in your back pocket.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reloading-Lee-L ... 2c63be5436
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Thanks for the link and good advice

I "think" I can afford one. I like the crimper feature better than cutting the hull tops off. Good investment.