Rossi 357mag Leverguns IN STOCK Now!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Rossi 357mag Leverguns IN STOCK Now!!

Post by COSteve »

I just noticed that Bud's Guns has some 24" Rossi 357mag leverguns in stock for $464 delivered and 24" Rossi 357mag SS leverguns in stock for $516 delivered.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Panzercat
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Rossi 357mag Leverguns IN STOCK Now!!

Post by Panzercat »

Like somebody else mentioned, mayhaps they finally got around to their other lines after filling the El Pollo Grande line. I'd say pick them up quick, though. My 454 only lasted roughly 48 hours and the Bud's VIP reserve 24 hours after that. And hey, a helpful link to the 357s. Stainless and Blued*

*I make no guarantees as to the freshness of Bud's stock after posting this :p
...Proud owner of the 11.43×23mm automatic using depleted Thorium rounds.
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

Thanks Steve ---- now if only i could find that change purse :lol: -- They have a darn stainless 16" in .45 Colt too that would make a nice addition to my short barreled 45 collection! (alas, its only 26 days into the new year and my resolution to not add any new toys to my inventory for a while , whether they be firearms or garage toys, is being tested ----- thankfully i was able to slip in a new revolver purchase in the latter half of December )
----- Doug
stickfred
Levergunner 1.0

Post by stickfred »

I called Rossi on Monday in my year long hunt for a 20" octagonal CCH in 357 and they told me that they shipped some to two wholesalers. I got their numbers and told my dealer and he's having to sign up with them both before they'll tell him if they've got any. Looks like Rossi finally got around to assembling and shipping some 357 stock, but not much. Davidson's has the stainless versions listed as allocated and not on hand.

I'm just patiently waiting and hoping that soon I'll have one in hand. Then I'll have a better idea of what you all are talking about. I'll most likely have some questions to throw out here on the forum, though I've learned a whole lot from reading older and following new posts.