Humor - Moses and the Bush

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
mklwhite
Levergunner 2.0

Humor - Moses and the Bush

Post by mklwhite »

This is one my preacher told last weekend. Thought it was funny and wanted to pass it along.

George W. Bush was walking through an airport last week, when he saw an old man with white hair, a long white beard, wearing a long white robe and holding a staff. He looked at him and leaned over to one of his aids and said "That guy there looks just like Moses from the 10 Commandments movie." He keep looking at him and the more he looked the more he become convinced that the guy actually was Moses. He walked up to the man and said "Excuse me sir, are you Moses?"

The man stood perfectly still and just kept looking straight ahead, saying nothing. Again, George W. asked, a little louder this time, "Excuse me sir, are you Moses?" Again, the old man was motionless and didn't a word. George W. tried a third time, louder yet. "Excuse me sir, aren't you Moses?" Again, no movement or words from the old man.

George went back to his aid and the aid asked him if there was a problem, and George W. said, "Either this man is deaf or extremely rude. I have asked him three times if he was Moses, and he has not answered me yet." The aid said "Let me see if I can handle this." The aid walked up to him and said "Sir? Is there a reason you did not answer who you are? Do you have a hearing problem or can you not speak English or something?", the man said "I can hear him and yes, I am Moses, but (looking around nervously) the last time I spoke to a bush, I spent 40 years wandering in the wilderness."
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT: Humor Moses and the Bush

Post by Pitchy »

:lol: 8) :lol:
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Ysabel Kid

Re: OT: Humor Moses and the Bush

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Oh, that is good! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mouthpiece
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Humor - Moses and the Bush

Post by mouthpiece »

He was right not to talk to GW. We've obviously got another 37 years.