On Topic - C. Sharps Arms 1875 Rifle Give away WINNER IS>>>>

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Phideaux
Levergunner

Re: On Topic - C. Sharps Arms 1875 Rifle Give away (well almost)

Post by Phideaux »

Rjohns94, When I first saw this incredible offer, I was one of the first to say count me in. However, after rereading the offer and thinking about this for awhile I would like to ask that you:

Please withdraw my name from considration

While I don't have a 45/70 and would dearly love to own a Sharps, I could, if need be, scrape together enough to order one. Maybe this will increase the odds for someone who could not.

Again I would like to thank you for the generous offer.

Phideaux
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

BTT, 17 hours to go I will draw the name at noon tomorrow.
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
86er
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 86er »

I just want to commend you for the generosity, Mike. I don't want the rifle because I am fortunate that I could afford to buy one if I did. Someone who could not get this rifle otherwise will be blessed, and thrilled to be able to get it! Great job and Merry Christmas!
Professional Hunter
http://www.TARSPORTING.com
"Worldwide Hunting Adventures"

Professional Hunters Assoc of South Africa
SCI - Life Member
NRA - Life Member
NAHC - Trophy Life Member
DWWC - Member
sighthound
Levergunner

Post by sighthound »

What a generous gesture, The True Spirit of Christmas, yes I would like one, God Bless.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Re: On Topic - C. Sharps Arms 1875 Rifle Give away WINNER IS>>>>

Post by rjohns94 »

JNYORK was drawn at the stroke of noon. Congrats!!!!! send me a PM letting me know where to send it.
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Congratulations JNYork :D
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

Congratulations! What a special Christmas present.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
dr walker
Senior Levergunner

Post by dr walker »

Congratulations JNYork!
Thank you Mike for giving us all the chance.
Merry Christmas!
Buffboy
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Buffboy »

Congratulations JNYork. Thanks for the opportunity to participate Mike.
"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically 'right.' Guns ended that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work."

- L. Neil Smith
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Congrats big time JNyork! :D Glad to see a contributing member reap the generosity of Mike Johnson.

----------------------------------------------------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

My dear friends. This past year, I have spent many hours on this board, enjoying the fellowship of friends around this fire. The Lord has blessed me beyond measure this year. I am so happy Jerrry won the sharps. We talked earlier today and he is excited to get the sharps. This year, I will be starting new work that you generously prayed for me when I asked. I"m thinking I will have less time around this fire but whether I post a lot or not, I will always carry your friendship with me. Blessings to all for a wonderful Christmas. may the love and peace and hope of th Christ Child reign in your life.
Mike Johnson,

KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

Your generosity is remarkable. Best wishes to you for the new year -- and congratulations to JNyork.
Rube Burrows
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rube Burrows »

rjohns94 wrote:My dear friends. This past year, I have spent many hours on this board, enjoying the fellowship of friends around this fire. The Lord has blessed me beyond measure this year. I am so happy Jerrry won the sharps. We talked earlier today and he is excited to get the sharps. This year, I will be starting new work that you generously prayed for me when I asked. I"m thinking I will have less time around this fire but whether I post a lot or not, I will always carry your friendship with me. Blessings to all for a wonderful Christmas. may the love and peace and hope of th Christ Child reign in your life.

Congrats to Jerry on winning the Sharps.

You did a very awesome thing by giving us all the chance to get the Sharps at such a great deal. You will receive many more blessings in your life. Congrats on the new work. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
firefuzz
Senior Levergunner

Post by firefuzz »

Rube Burrows wrote:
rjohns94 wrote:My dear friends. This past year, I have spent many hours on this board, enjoying the fellowship of friends around this fire. The Lord has blessed me beyond measure this year. I am so happy Jerrry won the sharps. We talked earlier today and he is excited to get the sharps. This year, I will be starting new work that you generously prayed for me when I asked. I"m thinking I will have less time around this fire but whether I post a lot or not, I will always carry your friendship with me. Blessings to all for a wonderful Christmas. may the love and peace and hope of th Christ Child reign in your life.

Congrats to Jerry on winning the Sharps.

You did a very awesome thing by giving us all the chance to get the Sharps at such a great deal. You will receive many more blessings in your life. Congrats on the new work. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Ditto here.

Rob
Proud to be Christian American and not ashamed of being white.

May your rifle always shoot straight, your mag never run dry, you always have one more round than you have adversaries, and your good mate always be there to watch your back.

Because I can!

Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

Mike, we are blessed to have you on this forum.
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
Malamute
Member Emeritus

Post by Malamute »

Well done Mike! Very kind and gracious of you. This world is a better place for you being in it.

Congrats to JN York!
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Isnt it amazing how many people post without reading the thread?
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Congrats to both.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Batman1939
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Batman1939 »

Mike: Thanks for the opportunity; it really gave me something extra special to be excited about on Christmas morning. A most generous gesture on your part and may you receive many blessings in 2011.

Highest congratulations to Jerry ! Range report due when you get the chance. I'm sure She's a shooter (as well as a looker).
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Congrats to JNYORK!!! :D :D :D