What are you thinking about for 2011?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Dave
Senior Levergunner

Re: What are you thinking about for 2011?

Post by Dave »

I have more guns than sense now and thinned the herd this year of some good guns I never really used. I was pleased some Levergunners got a couple of them and one already killed a deer with the one he bought. The only gun my heart is desiring is a CZ American bolt action 22 with the factory set trigger.

I am always open to guns that pop up and at least a couple times a year something good pops up so I am going to hold on to my gun fund and hope fate smiles on me with a nice surprise sometime this next year.
Last edited by Dave on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rafe Covington
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Rafe Covington »

Going to get a Win. 1866 and a Schofield revolver, both in 44-40 caliber.

Rafe Covington
Death Before Dishonor
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

I would really like one of the Italian 1873s. Dang exchange rate has made them bloody expensive and I just don't know if I can swing it, but it's high on the list.

I'd also like to get a Norwegian Krag that doesn't have a crummy bore, but again I don't know if the money is in the cards.

Oly
Cheers,
Oly

I hope and pray someday the world will learn
That fires we don't put out will bigger burn

Johnny Wright
rimrock
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rimrock »

To keep my 20 yr. old son interested, I plan on a .308 bolt if I can convince him of it instead of an EBR. For me, I'd like a .45C lever, a Ruger Bearcat (or Single Six), and a Baretta Extrema 12 ga.

rimrock