OT--Lebanon, Pa. Show

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

OT--Lebanon, Pa. Show

Post by Sixgun »

Fellow Shootists, (little variety) :D
Be there!! Its a good show with loads of leverguns and single actions. I should be there by 8----------------------Sixgun
Yes, It’s Mighty, No Need To Prove It…..
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT--Lebanon, Pa. Show

Post by fordwannabe »

But it doesn't start til 9. I will be there would love to buy you a cup o joe. I'll wear my black T shirt that say's
I beat anorexia!
I'm the fat guy in it!
Hope to meet up with you! Tom
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Haycock
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Haycock »

I think I'm gonna skip it... Lebanon is just over 2 hours one-way for me and I think I'd rather spend those 4 hours at the range!

Appreciate the heads up, though... keep 'em coming! I dig getting to meet up with fellow Pennsylvanian levergunners...

Haycock
The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned. - PA State Constitution
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

fordwannabe wrote:But it doesn't start til 9. Tom
Tom, I'm anal about "being the first one in line". Besides, I'm bringing a pair of 99 Savage's to sell and sometimes they sell before I even get in the show at 9.

I'll be the dopey looking guy with jeans and a black T-shirt enblazoned with "Dirty Ego" writin' above a Jeep Wrangler---oh, a black ball cap with "Union Pacific" on the front;

Haycock--its gonna be over 90 tomorrow. How you gonna shoot in all that heat. Come on down and swap lies in air conditioning. :D (Its and hour and a half for me.)----------Sixgun
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

See you there sixgun. Tom
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Cimarron Red
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Cimarron Red »

Sixgun,

Don't forget me on the Lyman 311316 mould when you get to looking around at that show! Thanks, Old Buddy.

CR
Haycock
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Haycock »

Sixgun wrote: Haycock--its gonna be over 90 tomorrow. How you gonna shoot in all that heat. Come on down and swap lies in air conditioning. :D (Its and hour and a half for me.)----------Sixgun
90, huh? Well... I guess I'll just have to take more guns to the range with me to allow for longer cool-down periods between shots! Not necessarily a bad thing.

Hey! I know!!! I'll make it a rimfire day! No cool-down needed!

So... S&W 617 6"... Winchester Model 75 Target (yeah booooy!!!)... Kimber of Oregon Model 82 Custom..... oh..... yeah.............

Hay
The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned. - PA State Constitution
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I went and was fortunate enough to meet up wth sixgun. We shot the stuff for a while and had a good time(but he is twisting my arm to buy another 18886, which I want to do anyway). Thanks sixgun and sorry I forgot to buy you that cup of coffee I forgot all about it so I owe you one. Tom
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea, met fordwannabe (Tom) and swapped a few lies. Nice fellow who also has another dangerous (financially) hobby,-------fast cars :D I tell 'ya, most guys who like guns also like cars. One thing I can say for most of us here---we will all die broke------------but happy :D

Not much of a show. Maybe I was not in the mood to scrutinize the tables because just once, I wanted to come home with some cash..I did manage to get rid of two Savage 99's in 308. I'll see how long those hundred dollar bills manage to stay in my pocket---probably a day or two.---------Sixgun
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

So let me get this straight do you think I should buy that 86 or not you weren't 100% clear. LOL Did you see the rolling block the guy standing at the door had $350 in 30-40? Almost did it. Tom
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

fordwannabe wrote:So let me get this straight do you think I should buy that 86 or not you weren't 100% clear. LOL Did you see the rolling block the guy standing at the door had $350 in 30-40? Almost did it. Tom
Tom, BUY the 86---even junk sells for 1500. The financial investment in an 86 is much better than the .001% interest CD's are giving out. :wink:

Yep, I saw the Remington--It was a rebarreled military action, but nicely done. It would have made quite a long range shooter, but like I told you yesterday, I wanted to come home with some cash---just once! :D ---------------Sixgun
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

It's no mean feat, to get shut of a gunshow, with cash in hand !

Y'all musta had blinders on. ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: