OT- any Smith-Wesson forum members here?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Malamute
Member Emeritus

OT- any Smith-Wesson forum members here?

Post by Malamute »

I was looking for info on a Smith, and had a thread up, but today I can't get the site to come up in any way. Anypne else a member there, or have trouble getting the Smith-Wesson forum to come up today?
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Isnt it amazing how many people post without reading the thread?
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: OT- any Smith-Wesson forum members here?

Post by gamekeeper »

I had no problem logging on this morning or just now!
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Post by Terry Murbach »

I CAN ONLY PROCLAIM, THAT I , A TWICE THROWN OUT MEMBER OF THE S&W FORUM, COULD NOT BE MORE PROUD TO STILL BE NUMBERED AMONG THAT EXALTED GROUP.
RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT, AND SPEAK THE TRUTH
Malamute
Member Emeritus

Post by Malamute »

I keep getting a nearly blank page that says "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page". I did the connection diagnostic and it said the connection wasn't the problem.

Wonder why I can'tr get on it?
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Malamute
Member Emeritus

Post by Malamute »

Gamekeeper, PM sent.

Still cant get the S&W forum page to come up, been trying for a couple hours. Had a contact I needed to follow up on, but am stuck,........
Last edited by Malamute on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

milton
Levergunner 2.0

Post by milton »

The site was having problems and was going to be down a short time today ( Thursday) in order to change some hardware.The site has also been running slower lately apparently due to the hardware problem.
"Knowledge without understanding is a dangerous thing. For a little knowledge entices us to walk its path, a bit more provides the foundation on which we take our stand, and a sufficient amount can erect a wall of knowledge around us, trapping us in our own ignorance."
Malamute
Member Emeritus

Post by Malamute »

OK, thanks for the heads up. I may try it later. Interesting that some were able to get in today, but I wasn't able to.

stang68
Levergunner

Post by stang68 »

I can't get on either, tried just now
Dave
Senior Levergunner

Post by Dave »

I looked at it at 0 dark thirty but now I can't get on. They had a message about being down for a while today.
Malamute
Member Emeritus

Post by Malamute »

I was able to get in finally, thanks for the heads up about the upgrade.

Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Bill,

Did you get your answer? Can I help?
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Poohgyrr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Poohgyrr »

It works for me now, and ummmm, there is another S&W Forum too - www.smith and wesson forums.com/

Just get rid of the spaces I added to the link...
John
Family, blue steel & wood, hot biscuits, and fresh coffee.
Luke 22:36 Romans 12:17-21 Ephesians 4:26-32
"Life brings sorrow and joy alike. It is what a man does with them - not what they do to him - that is the true test of his mettle." T. Roosevelt