OT- Dead deer

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Marlin32
Levergunner 3.0

OT- Dead deer

Post by Marlin32 »

While working this week, saw three dead deer laying in a field of snow. Obviously shot and left to lay. What the hell is the matter with people?

I reported it, but like I figured, CO could give a darn.
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Re: OT- Dead deer

Post by Bogie35 »

That's complete disrespect for the animal, not to mention a lot of good meat wasting away.

bogie
Sadly, "Political Correctness" is the most powerful religion in America, and it has ruined our society.
Lobo
Member Emeritus

Post by Lobo »

Hi All,

I can remember coming out of my favorite deer woods, once upon a time, and finding eleven burlap feed sacks all in a row, but set back about twenty five yards from the road. Each one had a deer carcass in it, apparently poached and abandon. Come spring time, they reaked for about two weeks until the larger scavengers found them. So sad...... :cry:
Lobo in West Virginia
Old List Veteran..Five Years..Five Hundred Posts
FLINT
Levergunner 3.0

Post by FLINT »

yeah, that is a terrible waste. makes us all look bad. its like the people who dump hides and carcases next to the road. hundreds of people will drive by that and thats the impression of hunting that they will take home with them. just trashiness and wasteful killing. not good.
WCF3030
Senior Levergunner

Post by WCF3030 »

Last edited by WCF3030 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That which does not kill me has made a grave tactical error.

http://thewoodsman1.blogspot.com/
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

In 2005 I was caribou hunting WAAAY up north in Quebec and we found 11 left to lay caribou in 3 days of hunting. I mean no disrespect to "hunters" but I was told by the guide some of the people shoot them then "ground check"(a phrase I had never heard before) if it isn't good enough for there taste then they just leave it and go shoot another one. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! Tom
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.