HUMOR

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
505stevec
Levergunner 3.0

HUMOR

Post by 505stevec »

A Hadji , desperate for water, was plodding through the Afghan desert when he saw something far off in the distance. Hoping to find water, he hurried toward the oasis, only to find a little old Jewish man at a small stand, selling ties.

The Hadji asked, "Do you have water?"

The Jewish man replied, "I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie? They are only $5."
The Hadji shouted,"INFIDEL!!! I do not need an over-priced stupid tie! I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first!

"OK," said the old Jewish man, "It does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than that. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the ice cold water you need. Shalom."

Cursing, the Hadji staggered away over the hill.

Several hours later the Hadji staggered back, almost dead from dehydration and said.........

"Your brother won't let me in without a tie!"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." - John F. Kennedy
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: HUMOR

Post by gamekeeper »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.