morgan in NM

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

morgan in NM

Post by mescalero1 »

Sorry to hear about the hard knocks.
How are the lathe & you getting on?
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Re: morgan in NM

Post by C. Cash »

btt!
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

BTT
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
morgan in nm
Levergunner 3.0

Post by morgan in nm »

Sorry I haven't got back sooner as I just got home. I am not used to the snow and ice :shock:

The lathe is going fine. Most recently, I had to split a tractor that had the ring gear ground down and I used the lathe to make some safety rails so I wouldn't get killed pulling this tractor apart. I also made a pilot tool for the tractor. Before that, I made about 15 different top punches, trimmed 300 45-60 Jamison(sp) cases, made several new soft-centers of various lengths for shafting, some S&W revolver tools, refaced some pto clutches, etc.. It has been most handy. I just wish I had more time to play as I want to practice making some sizer dies. I did manage to save the school some serious money by repairing about 100 Miller MIG and spool-gun tips that the kids welded up. I do wish that the lathe would have been a little bigger but then it wouldn't fit into my house. 8)
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

Good work!
I'm glad I have a shop, that thing of mine is a monster.
Glad to hear you & it are getting along.