Where is Homer?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
thornblom
Levergunner 2.0

Where is Homer?

Post by thornblom »

Does anyone know what happened to Homer? He used to be on here quite often before the change was made on this site. Can't find him now.

Sincerely,
Dave (Bubba) Thornblom
Idiot
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Where is Homer?

Post by Idiot »

I'm still here, but now I'm an Idiot. :wink:
thornblom
Levergunner 2.0

Post by thornblom »

Pard, I can't bring myself to call you that. We haven't talked in a while. How have you been?
Kill your black bear yet? Alaska just keeps getting further away for me. I guess I will just have to settle for the lower 48.

Sincerely,
Dave (Bubba) Thornblom
Idiot
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Idiot »

thornblom wrote:Pard, I can't bring myself to call you that. We haven't talked in a while. How have you been?
Kill your black bear yet? Alaska just keeps getting further away for me. I guess I will just have to settle for the lower 48.

Sincerely,
Dave (Bubba) Thornblom
PM sent. :D
KirkD
Desktop Artiste

Post by KirkD »

There must be a story behind why you chose your new handle. 8) I've called myself that many times under my breath.
Kirk: An old geezer who loves the smell of freshly turned earth, old cedar rail fences, wood smoke, a crackling fireplace on a snowy evening, pristine wilderness lakes, the scent of
cedars and a magnificent Whitetail buck framed in the semi-buckhorn sights of a 120-year old Winchester.
Blog: https://www.kirkdurston.com/
Idiot
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Idiot »

KirkD wrote:There must be a story behind why you chose your new handle. 8) I've called myself that many times under my breath.
There is but it's quite long, sordid, and boring all at the same time. :wink: :D
Besides those nice old leverguns you tote around are far more interesting topics.