OT - Talley Mfg. world class people

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
soon 2 retire
Levergunner 2.0

OT - Talley Mfg. world class people

Post by soon 2 retire »

I ordered a set of Talley rings specially made for the Winchester 9422 from a company I found on line. I did not check them out thoroughly and short story is I think I got taken. I received no detailed receipt, there is no phone no. listed, and they say they will only email you once when the item is shipped and then you may not get the email if your spam blocker is on. It's been 4 weeks and they will not reply to my emails (Spam blocker off). They have my credit card info but nothing has yet appeared on my statement.

I emailed Talley from work and told them the story and only asked them if they were familiar with the company. I wanted the info to use in a complaint to the Pennsylvania BBB. Gary from Talley replied to my email and said that they were not familiar with the company, they didn't do business with them, but he would try to check them out. Then he asked for my address so that Talley could send me a set of rings for the 9422. I still don't have the words to express my appreciation. There is no good reason for me to expect this or them to do it. They are an amazing company.

Bob in NE Indiana
Don't look back something might be gaining on you.
-Leroy "Satchel" Paige
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT - Talley Mfg. world class people

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

Wow! good people for sure. :D
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Yep they are good folk. I have talked to several people with similar satisfaction with their service.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Excellent! Glad to see some companies and people going the extra mile for others!!! :D