Zombieland movie -- Mare's Leg?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
handyrandyrc
Levergunner 2.0

Zombieland movie -- Mare's Leg?

Post by handyrandyrc »

Does Woody Harrelson have a Mare's Leg in this trailer?

www.zombieland.com
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Zombieland movie -- Mare's Leg?

Post by rjohns94 »

looks like it
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Can't get enough zombie movies!!

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

Gents,

Here are a couple of screen caps from the trailer.

Shawn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

...well "DUH!!!!" on me!:

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Zombieland

Shawn
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
revolvergeek
Levergunner

Post by revolvergeek »

I thought it was pretty interesting that in a world full of Glocks and M4s, etc, here the two main characters use a double barrel shotgun and a Mare's Leg as their main guns. There may yet still be hope for the world :D
76/444

Post by 76/444 »

It's all a great big plot by left liberal progressive Homollywood movie makers who have spies on gun forums,... where they heard our levers would be the last to be banned,... to make the lever and double a evil black weapon like they did for the AR's, Mac 10's, Uzi's etc. etc.!!!

8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8)
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Did somebody way Woody Harrelson was cast as a zombie? Type casting is what it is! :lol:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Hobie wrote:Did somebody way Woody Harrelson was cast as a zombie? Type casting is what it is! :lol:
Woody plays a Zombie killer!

Great movie by the way!

Can't get enough Zmbie movies!!

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

2ndovc wrote:Can't get enough zombie movies!!

jb 8)
Normally I would agree. However, I came across a movie as I was flipping channels this past weekend called "Day of the Dead". Well, I was appalled. The zombies could not only run, they could jump, drive vehicles, and fire guns. It's all well and good if you're armed and you've got some slow moving zombies lumbering toward your position, but it's altogether disturbing to see them with these new abilities. I simply can't condone the casting of "lively" zombies.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Hobie wrote:Did somebody way Woody Harrelson was cast as a zombie? Type casting is what it is! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Harrelson, politically and socially, has the brains of a mentally-challenged zombie - that's for sure!!!
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bogie35 »

Woody Harrelson touched a gun??? :o :roll:

bogie
Sadly, "Political Correctness" is the most powerful religion in America, and it has ruined our society.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

76/444 wrote:It's all a great big plot by left liberal progressive Homollywood movie makers who have spies on gun forums,... where they heard our levers would be the last to be banned,... to make the lever and double a evil black weapon like they did for the AR's, Mac 10's, Uzi's etc. etc.!!!
:lol: - 8) - :roll: - :? - :( - :o - :shock: - :evil: :evil: :evil: . . . these days, I wouldn't doubt that a bit. . .
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
TCB in TN
Levergunner 2.0

Post by TCB in TN »

Just came out in video this week. Never got to see on the big screen, but rented it last night and I have to say it is a great movie! Very funny and really love the guns. The mare's leg is awesome. Makes me want to go ahead and get the stamp and make me one.

TCB
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

Ysabel Kid wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Harrelson, politically and socially, has the brains of a mentally-challenged zombie - that's for sure!!!
+100 on that....
What an idiot!
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
Ben_Rumson
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ben_Rumson »

Lively Zombies? That's like Jumbo shrimp!
"IT IS MY OPINION, AND I AM CORRECT SO DON'T ARGUE, THE 99 SAVAGE IS THE FINEST RIFLE EVER MADE IN AMERICA."
WIL TERRY
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

TCB in TN wrote: Makes me want to go ahead and get the stamp and make me one.

TCB
You can buy one now. They are classified as a "handgun" (the modern reproduction is). Kinda pricey, but after watching season two of "Wanted: Dead or Alive" last week, I WANT ONE!!! :mrgreen:
cas
Senior Levergunner

Post by cas »

Eer yago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slow is just slow.
mklwhite
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mklwhite »

Rimfire McNutjob wrote: It's all well and good if you're armed and you've got some slow moving zombies lumbering toward your position, but it's altogether disturbing to see them with these new abilities. I simply can't condone the casting of "lively" zombies.
Aw, you just have to get into the new view of zombies and their "death cycle". :wink:
Driving, shooting and so forth: Not a zombie. Maybe a virus or something that causes super psychotic behavior and possibly high pain tolerance (or no pain/feeling at all).
Fast moving, rabid acting: New zombie. I don't mean "new type" or "new thinking" (even though that's were this line of thought comes from) but instead a person who has just been made a zombie and whose body has not yet begun breaking down. They won't have higher thinking ability/skills or anything, but the body still works and can work at maximum speeds and strength because the pain receptors are the first to go. That is except for the pain.. the awful hunger pains.... :wink:
Slower moving zombies: as the undead begin to break down they get slower... and more messy.

Now for your bonus trivia: Why do they even want to eat humans? Because of the side effects of being a zombie of course! :shock:
When a person becomes "zombified" one of the first things that breaks down in their metabolism is the ability to digest things the way they use to. By that I mean when you eat an apple or a piece of bacon you break it down and it gets turned into "you/your body". A zombie can no longer do that. Their system can not convert things that far so instead they need what they are made of. In other words human blood, muscle and ever so tasty brains. :o

I know.... I know... :roll:
I just like zombie movies.