OT - Ruger OLD ARMY Discontinued....................

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

OT - Ruger OLD ARMY Discontinued....................

Post by Old No7 »

Bastards!!!!

'Ol Bill must be rolling over in his grave, as I've read that was one of his favorites and he reportedly said that it would "Always stay in the line-up as long as he was around..."

Heck, I'd always wished for Ruger to make a 5-shot .36 caliber percussion revolver built on the Single Six frame called the "New Navy"! Guess we're not gonna get that one either.............................

If the Old Army is truly gone, then I guess that old line from WWII movies when the guys get a few minutes rest comes to mind...

"Smoke 'em if you got 'em!"

Tight groups and white smoke!

Old No7
Last edited by Old No7 on Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Looks like time has run out and now I need to get one sooner than planned!
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

ROA...

Post by Old No7 »

Wow, this is weird...

I replied to the post about RUGER DISCONTINUING THE OLD ARMY and now it looks like I started the post?!?!?!

Oh well... My opinion about the decision hasn't changed..........

Bastards!!! :D

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
bigbore442001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bigbore442001 »

I see Kittery Trading Post has a couple blued models and I saw an ad in Uncle Henry for a cap and ball revolver. I am not sure of the details on the Uncle Henry ad.

I nay have to take a ride north after the next paycheck. I have a stainless one now but maybe a spare is a good idea.

I know that it is a business decision but I am not too happy about it.