Midway got shipment of CCI large rifle primers today

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
major
Levergunner 2.0

Midway got shipment of CCI large rifle primers today

Post by major »

Just to let everyone know Midway got shipment of CCI large rifle primers in today...get them before there gone!! :!:
Major

*If guns were your children how hard would you fight to protect and keep them*
gunslinger598
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Midway got shipment of CCI large rifle primers today

Post by gunslinger598 »

I just looked and it shows out of stock - no backorder
AQHA Life Member
major
Levergunner 2.0

Post by major »

got email from them 2 hours ago they had shipment in........and was all sold out within 2 hours
Major

*If guns were your children how hard would you fight to protect and keep them*
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Can you smell the fear in the air? :shock:
SmokeEater2
Levergunner 3.0

Post by SmokeEater2 »

Ysabel Kid wrote:Can you smell the fear in the air? :shock:

Boy Howdy! I looked on gunbroker today and almost passed out! Folks are as worried as I can ever recall.
shdwlkr
Levergunner 2.0

Post by shdwlkr »

Just something to chew on
If folks are so scared of the coming events by our new President self proclaimed Messiah of the people, what do you think the mood will be if he even makes the statement that some firearms are banned from civilian ownership!!
I have noticed that primers, powder, brass and even ammo. don't seem to last long let alone firearms. What direction do you think the country is going??
In a free society the government doesn't fear its citizens
NRA Endowment member
DAV
Modoc ED
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Modoc ED »

GET AHOLD of YOURSELF Kid!!!!! :) It's not fear. It's smart buying. Kind of like buying a three year to five year supply (lifetime for some of us old guys) of reloading components, etc. all at one time instead of buying reloading components, etc. every 3-months as been the habit in the past.
ED
Yer never too old
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

Modoc ED wrote:
GET AHOLD of YOURSELF Kid!!!!! :) It's not fear. It's smart buying. Kind of like buying a three year to five year supply (lifetime for some of us old guys) of reloading components, etc. all at one time instead of buying reloading components, etc. every 3-months as been the habit in the past.

What Ed said. There is a vast difference between panic and prudence, and I think we all can see that our current situation requires plenty of prudence.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Even if nothing happens, you've got supplies at PRE-inflation prices.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Modoc ED
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Modoc ED »

Hobie wrote:Even if nothing happens, you've got supplies at PRE-inflation prices.
Ya got that right because even if shortages don't come about, this stuff is only going to go up and up as it has in the last few years.
ED
Yer never too old
brucew44guns
Senior Levergunner

Post by brucew44guns »

Looks like the ammo makers need to put on a second or third shift, and work weekends for awhile. Need to get caught up. The prices now surely could pay some overtime. Oh well Bruce, maybe all that is allready happening. May be that it's hard to find good help!! :lol:
To hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat same as the worms.
Outlaw Josey Wales

Member GOA
NRA Benefactor-Life
jsub
Levergunner

Post by jsub »

brucew44guns wrote:Looks like the ammo makers need to put on a second or third shift, and work weekends for awhile. Need to get caught up. The prices now surely could pay some overtime. Oh well Bruce, maybe all that is allready happening. May be that it's hard to find good help!! :lol:
Well I'll be dang, maybe Obama's economic plan to create more jobs is working after all.
JustaJeepGuy
Senior Levergunner

Post by JustaJeepGuy »

jsub wrote:Well I'll be dang, maybe Obama's economic plan to create more jobs is working after all.
There's the Law Of Unintended Consequences working again! Politicians never seem to realize that it's an unavoidable law, just like Murphy's Law and the laws of supply and demand.
A man's admiration for absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him.

Alexis de Tocqueville
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

jsub wrote:
brucew44guns wrote:Looks like the ammo makers need to put on a second or third shift, and work weekends for awhile. Need to get caught up. The prices now surely could pay some overtime. Oh well Bruce, maybe all that is allready happening. May be that it's hard to find good help!! :lol:
Well I'll be dang, maybe Obama's economic plan to create more jobs is working after all.
Despite a stock market that has the bottom falling out of it, S&W, Cabelas, and Ruger are all stocks that have shown a significant increase! S&W stocks went up 48% according to the article that I was reading. Sure wish I had been smart enough to invest in their stock before OBAMA took office! :D
“Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”
Jason_W
Senior Levergunner

Post by Jason_W »

The gun shops around here are chock full of primers. I'm going to buy a few tomorrow.
My first attempt at an outdoors website: http://www.diyballistics.com