OT: Hypothetical Question Time - Which State?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
mklwhite
Levergunner 2.0

Re: OT: Hypothetical Question Time - Which State?

Post by mklwhite »

Thought I'd take a peek at Flagstaff house prices... :shock:

"Mean prices in 2007: All housing units: $382,457; Detached houses: $414,139; Townhouses or other attached units: $284,271" - source city-data.com
:o
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

mklwhite wrote:Thought I'd take a peek at Flagstaff house prices... :shock:

"Mean prices in 2007: All housing units: $382,457; Detached houses: $414,139; Townhouses or other attached units: $284,271" - source city-data.com
:o
mklwhite.....I'll talk to my Dad. When he is not flying for US Forest Service he is working as a Realtor in Flagstaff. He works at Linton realty:
http://www.lintonrealestate.com/crew/ourcrew.asp

He's on a pig hunt now but he may have some more input for you on looking in Flagstaff and the whole Northern/Central AZ area. Areas that I "hear" have not been impacted, and I've been away from Arizona for a good long time, are Payson and Sierra Vista in the South. My brother has a house in Casa Grande and it will available for around 90K. Just to let you know it's not all highly priced and there are areas that you can get into.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

Check around Williams
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

mescalero1 wrote:Check around Williams
Looks nice there....close to Flag and where you can catch the steam train to the Grand Canyon.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
Birdman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Birdman »

All these replys and no one wants to move to Illannoy. Whats with that Joe?
bigbore442001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bigbore442001 »

I can't say much about Illinios as I have only passed through it. The biggest issue with Illinios would be the gun laws. I know people will think I am a hypocrite with that statement being from Massachusetts but at least you can get a class A license to carry( concealed, loaded, etc without restrictions) in most towns and small cities. Illinios as well as Wisconsin have absolutely no provision for citizens to carry concealed handguns.

I found Illinios very bucolic. Farms right up to the edge of the cities which is odd in New England. I can't say much else about Illinois as I did not spend enough time in it.
shdwlkr
Levergunner 2.0

Post by shdwlkr »

Hobie
You forgot to mention the retarded firearm laws, the posted no hunting land which is almost everywhere and the fact they don't like people who can think. I to have family there but would never live there again. Just turned down a job there as the whole NE is getting full of stupid rules, laws and people.
I am in NM because that is where I wanted to be and the laws are nice and firearms isn't a bad word here and there are lots of places to shoot anything you have. Even the police here are nice and friendly. I have some that I would call friends and would back up anytime they asked.
We are in the mountains and get some snow but the sun takes care of most of it and I haven't had to plug my diesel in once this winter. Didn't burn the wood I thought I would so far and we get sun almost every day all year long.
In a free society the government doesn't fear its citizens
NRA Endowment member
DAV
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

In spite of the lies that I tell my wife, I'll never leave Texas.

I'll probably miss her.

:(
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.