Deport her to America

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Deport her to America

Post by Mike D. »

We sure could use more citizens like her! :o :D :D
The Rambo Granny of Melbourne , Australia

Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down - and shot off their testicles.

The old lady spent a week hunting those men down -and, when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way, said Melbourne police investigator Evan Delp.

Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the sergeant's desk and told him as calm as could be: 'Those bastards will never rape anybody again, by God.'

Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his penis and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cell mate Stanley Thomas, 29, were holed up.

The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas' testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled penis, police said. 'The one guy, Thomas, didn't lose his manhood, but the doctor I talked to said he won't be using it the way he used to,' Detective Delp told reporters. 'Both men are still in pretty bad shape, but I think they're just happy to be alive after what they've been through.'

The Rambo Granny swung into action August 21 after her granddaughter
Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row.

'When I saw the look on my Debbie's face that night in the hospital, I decided I was going to go out and get those bastards myself cause I figured the Law would go easy on them,' recalled the retired library worker.. 'And I wasn't scared of them, either - because I've got me a gun and I've been shootin' all my life. 'And I wasn't dumb enough to turn it in when the law changed about owning one.'

So, using a police artist's sketch of the suspects and Debbie's description of the sickos, tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested neighborhood where the crime took place till she spotted the ill-fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel.

'I knew it was them the minute I saw 'em, but I shot a picture of 'em anyway and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them,' the oldster recalled..

'So I went back to that hotel and found their room and knocked on the door, 'and the minute the big one opened the door, I shot 'em right square between the legs,'right where it would really hurt 'em most, you know.

'Then I went in and shot the other one as he backed up pleading to me to spare him. Then I went down to the police station and turned myself in.'

Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the vigilante granny. 'What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison,' Det. Delp said, 'especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for Mayor.'

DEPORT HER TO AMERICA - WE NEED HER!
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
DBW
Senior Levergunner

Re: Deport her to America

Post by DBW »

Good for her! :D
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Perfect! My hero! (My heroine!)
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

As much as I love this story..... I remember it from several years ago.... http://www.snopes.com/crime/justice/grambo.asp
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Snopes shot this one down awhile back...

http://www.snopes.com/crime/justice/grambo.asp

I think we all yearn for a 'hero' like that, though. But instead, we (or rather, our neighbors), voted for 'change'... :evil:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Post by Mike D. »

All I did was pass along what was sent to me by the local constabulatory. Guess I'm guilty of not checking it out, it sounded too good to be true. :oops:
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 1886 »

True or not, it is inspirational and it really tells one how the folk feel. Stories like this one are "made up" for a reason. Go Granny! Thanks for telling it Mike. 1886.
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

We've all been there, done that, several times! Don't sweat it at all Mike......... :)
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I still wanna believe! :D
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

Ysabel Kid wrote:I still wanna believe! :D
Don't we all.
Old Law Dawg
scarville
Levergunner 2.0

Post by scarville »

Ysabel Kid wrote:I still wanna believe! :D
Urban legends tell us a lot about what people, collectively, really think and feel. This story itself is false but there are very real reasons it spreads like it does.
What most people call a "right" is the equivalent of a dog walking on a leash. Just because your leash is a little longer than the other dogs' does not mean you don't have a master.
brucew44guns
Senior Levergunner

Post by brucew44guns »

Tycer wrote:As much as I love this story..... I remember it from several years ago.... http://www.snopes.com/crime/justice/grambo.asp

That darned Snopes always finds this stuff out. I wish they would mind their own business when a story like this comes along :lol: :lol:
To hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat same as the worms.
Outlaw Josey Wales

Member GOA
NRA Benefactor-Life
Pop Watts
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Pop Watts »

Sorry guys, this story is just that. A story.
Too bad it wasn't true.
If it was a Sydney Grandmother instead of a Melbourne Grandmother it may have floated.
Pop.
shdwlkr
Levergunner 2.0

Post by shdwlkr »

MikeD
Now if we had some like that here we might not have as much crime as we do and more young men might be looking for real work. I know this is not true but can you see the way it would play in California.
Grannie gets four balls in two blasts and scores a job as mayor.Civil liberties members are being issued bullet proof groin guards for protection. MS13 is now only MS11 as one member stepped out in front of a load of buckshot, he is doing well and when she gets out she is going to college to be a secretary. Politicians are staying away from public appearances due to the chance of leaving with a sex change for lying to the voters.
Firearms where to be banned until one police force found out that a load of buckshot in the pants beats anything you have. The firearm ban is under consideration until further notice.
In a free society the government doesn't fear its citizens
NRA Endowment member
DAV