Saw Henry 30/30

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Saw Henry 30/30

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Handled it. Nice rifle loads like 22 at top of tube. Little bit heavy, Seemed well made. Dont know if id give $599 for it tho. Wood also had decent pattern. It is blued steel version
Last edited by 3leggedturtle on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Re: Saw Henry 30/30

Post by Hagler »

3leggedturtle,

Is that a brass, or a steel edition?

Shawn
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
Cast Bullet Hunter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Cast Bullet Hunter »

Hagler,

What was your question again????
3leggedturtle wrote:It is blued steel version
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

Cast Bullet Hunter,

Please note the time that I asked the question, and the time of 3leggedturtle's edit.

...but, to answer your question:
Is that a brass, or a steel edition?
Shawn
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

if no one buys the Henrys they will stop making them in the USA, if you like the gun don't balk at the price.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."