OT - Voted and bought a bunch of Hi-Cap Mags!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
salvo
Senior Levergunner

OT - Voted and bought a bunch of Hi-Cap Mags!

Post by salvo »

After voting I felt like I needed to buy something that would pee BHO off and help the economy :) So I called Brownells and ordered Six more P-Mags for the Bushmaster (All six are back ordered) I guess others had the same idea. I also ordered six 9mm Glock 17 magazines and three 10mm Glock 20 magazines. Those were in stock but they raised the price on them since the newest catalog prices. Every one must be buying magazines too!
I'm set with all the magazines I should ever need, I hope I will be able to buy more of them in the future if I should need to, but if BHO is elected I doubt it.
ScottS

"No arsenal, no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."
-- Ronald Reagan
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: OT - Voted and bought a bunch of Hi-Cap Mags!

Post by J Miller »

Scott,

Good on you. Regardless of who gets the gold ring if you have a percieved need it should be filled.

After I voted I went to the range shot for several hours, then bought a 1000 LP primers, 200 Hornady 255gr .454" .45 Colt bullets. A bag of .457" round balls for my gallery load project, and a partial box of Winchester 303 Brit factory ammo.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Mich Hunter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Mich Hunter »

I purchase 12,000 primers, 14lbs of powder and about 3000 cast bullets from Oregon Trail. Can't wait until the ups man shows up. My debit card is still smoking :lol:
Last edited by Mich Hunter on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Andrew »

Mich hunter wrote:I purchase 12,000 primers, 14lbs of powder :lol: and about 3000 cast bullets from Oregon Trail. Can't wait unitl the ups man shows up. My debit card is still smoking :lol:
Good gravy man. I just voted and will not be buying anything; want to, just won't.
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
Mich Hunter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Mich Hunter »

I used the "Ma'ma don't know" slush fund I keep from side jobs. Natchez supply made some money off me today :P
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I voted and went back to work... :(
salvo
Senior Levergunner

Post by salvo »

Good for you guys! The reloading components are next for me.
ScottS

"No arsenal, no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."
-- Ronald Reagan
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Mich hunter wrote:I used the "Ma'ma don't know" slush fund I keep from side jobs. Natchez supply made some money off me today :P
Shhh...! We won't tell. (Hope she doesn't know your leverguns password...) :lol:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Coldfingers
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Coldfingers »

Scott...you just aint gonna have any fun with those roundballs out of the .45, no fun at all :P

I plan to take Ruger up on their offer and get a few for the old Mini. More focused on getting bullet moulds right now though.

My Best,
Scotty
Porquipines are peacefull creatures but God still saw fit to give them quills
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

Been there, done that at MidwayUSA! My credit card is screaming!