POLITICS - Barbara West Interview

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
brucew44guns
Senior Levergunner

POLITICS - Barbara West Interview

Post by brucew44guns »

We're all tired of this idiotic campaign, but I went online and looked up Barbara West to be able to see the Biden interview she did on TV. This woman ought to go down in the books as a sister to Palin or some such. What a broad!! She really socked it to old Biden in a way I have not heard before. He asked her, "Is this a joke, is this a question?", and she said "Yes, it's a question" I don't have a link, but it's worth your time to see it if you havn't. I typed in Barbara West, clicked on the Joe Biden interview. This gal has got what it takes to be the queen of news in my book. I bet old Biden could have killed her. :lol: I sent her a complimentary e-mail.
To hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat same as the worms.
Outlaw Josey Wales

Member GOA
NRA Benefactor-Life
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT---Barbara West Interview

Post by Tycer »

Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
Rod WMG
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Rod WMG »

A few days ago I voted for McCain/Palin and believe that was the only choice. I think Obama is a real threat to the nation's heritage and ideals, just so we're all clear.

But to be fair, I thought Biden handled himself pretty well in that interview. I would like for him to have faltered more, but I don't think he hurt himself with fence sitters or hard core Demos. He was clearly angry by the end, but he answered as if he were prepared well.
A man's heart devises [or schemes] his way, but the LORD directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I thought it was funny in the start of the interview he had a big smile on his face with those bleached white teeth showing through. By the end of the interview he looked like he went to pass gas a fired a live round.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

great interview. I like her!
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Hobie

Re: POLITICS - Barbara West Interview

Post by Hobie »

The important thing is that it would be so easy for Biden to just say, "No, we're not going to do that. That's not what we're about." But he didn't because it would be a lie so easily uncovered and reported as such. This way they can simply demonize the questioner rather than be connected to the truth.

I think it is true that just as they attempted to silence Joe "The Plumber" and this lady they will attempt to silence us.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

I posted a video reply to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qAaL5FS_0Q
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
ole pizen slinger
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ole pizen slinger »

The questions this woman asked are the type that should have been being asked by the press all along. If the O/B ticket had to answer these type questions on a regular basis I don't think they would be as popular as they seem to be. The press, as I understand it, was supposed to reveal the graft and corruption of the individuals in the race. Today's journalism seems to have its own adgenda and is as corrupt as the politicians they support.
ole pizen slinger
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

O.S.O.K. wrote:I posted a video reply to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qAaL5FS_0Q
:D :D :D Sock it to them!!!
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Looks like you weren't the only one moved to comment!

I find it interesting as to what sort of homes around here have which candidate's yard signs and what sort of cars have whose bumper stickers.

I see a lot of black people's homes with Obama signs. I suppose this is to be expected. But I see some, a few, with McCain signs! I see a lot of trailer homes with McCain signs. I see some very snazzy homes with Obama signs. Is this the white guilt vote? Some of those are the recent transplants to this area from the west and north-east. Ironically, at least three are New Yorkers who retired here because of low taxes... Small business owners often have McCain signs. Teachers are often for Obama (NOT my wife! :lol: ) and that includes the local professors at the various colleges (we've got several around here). Very young people (although presumably of voting age) have Obama stickers on their cars. Thing is, I seldom see any of these really young people voting. The military guys, including reservists, all seem to be for McCain.

The news people are reporting that VA has/will go for Obama. I'm not so sure, maybe up in NOVA around DC. Might be pretty close either way.

What does this have to do with the West interview and such things? I've noticed a couple of houses have changed signs...

From Obama to McCain... :!:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson