Politics: Phillip Berg interview on WND

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
LeverBob
Senior Levergunner

Politics: Phillip Berg interview on WND

Post by LeverBob »

Stopped by Savages show last night & heard the entire interview with former atty. Genl. Phillip Berg last night. It was amazing!

WND has the interview, check it out for yourself...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=78931

LeverBob
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Politics: Phillip Berg interview on WND

Post by O.S.O.K. »

pray this is all true and it gets acted on QUICKLY!
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
winchester1886
Levergunner 2.0

Post by winchester1886 »

This is good news if it is all true, and gets acted on real quickly, but will this put Hillery back in the driver's seat ???????? There is always a story behind the story they rell us, at 60 I've grown smarter enough not to believe a word they tell us, all liars.
homefront
Levergunner 3.0

Post by homefront »

This has been out there for several months - no one has moved on it, Obama's lawyers are stalling.
This has to be made front page news, and an accounting demanded.
LeverBob
Senior Levergunner

Post by LeverBob »

Couldn't agree more pards...I'm doing my dead-level best to stir up as much trouble for them as I can. Makes me feel like i'm 9 yrs old again. The u-know-what will hit the fan If b.o. is elected & it turns out to be verified.

LeverBob
Naphtali
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Naphtali »

I'm unclear on why delaying resolution of this benefits the Democratic Party's candidate. It will be resolved in court. And were Mr. Obama judged legally ineligible to serve, that's that. Legislation to render him retroactively eligible violates the Constitution. There is no statute that causes the successful vice-presidential candidate to automatically become president. Were Mr. Obama ineligible to serve, apparently the entire ticket becomes ineligible.

And those who ask why the Republican Party is not pursuing this, again, I'm unclear why they would. It's being pursued. There is no benefit for them to do more.
It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levinson
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

After he's elected and sworn in.... what if his inelligibility is confirmed? Will it take impeachment? From a democratic controlled congress? What's the law on this?

It seems to me that this needs to be resolved before the election. What is wrong with the McCain staff? This suit is being brougth by a democrat = the McCain staff should be shouting this out and demanding that obamination release the records and that this be resolved before the election!
NRA Endowment Life
MOLON LABE!
Cruise
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Cruise »

O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

Yep, the Bill Klintoon elected judge threw out the case. :evil:
NRA Endowment Life
MOLON LABE!
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

Because he lacks standing (as a voter and citizen) and it's not really important ... typical Dem flexibility with the Constitution. It's a "living document" don't you know ... it only means what you need it to mean at a particular point in time. :wink:

Somebody needs to pull out the zombie powder and sprinkle it over former Senator McCarthy's grave so we can get down to the business of purging and blacklisting like they did back in the good 'ole days.

Honestly though, after four years of Obama/Biden don't you think we'll be looking at Republican presidents for the next 20 years? I thought the following was an interesting comparison ...

1976 Is Back
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.