POLITICS - Channel 73 Obama?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Aries
Levergunner

POLITICS - Channel 73 Obama?

Post by Aries »

I recently noticed a channel 73 through my satellite which shows nothing but Obama. How can they afford to run that over and over?
Hobie

Re: POLITICS - Channel 73 Obama?

Post by Hobie »

They're owned by the campaign, perhaps subsidized by Direct TV... :?:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

With pals like George Soros, there is no limit to what Obama can buy. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Tennessee Hayre »

I think our country is quickly becoming the very country that our grandfathers and grandmothers escaped from in the 1700's. It's like there is no stoping it.
The Ultimate Authority resides in the people and that if the Federal Goverment got too powerful and over stepped it's authority then the people would develope plans of resistance and resort to arms" _____________________________________James Madison_______

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
Defender Second Amendment
Constitution Party Member
ole pizen slinger
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ole pizen slinger »

I believe the oath that Servicemen take reads "to defend the country against all enemies both foreign and domestic". I think it's time to rid the country of these domestic enemies.
Ole Pizen Slinger
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

ole pizen slinger wrote:I believe the oath that Servicemen take reads "to defend the country against all enemies both foreign and domestic". I think it's time to rid the country of these domestic enemies.
Ole Pizen Slinger
+1. John Adams, and surely Thomas Jefferson would approve.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bogie35 »

ole pizen slinger wrote:I believe the oath that Servicemen take reads "to defend the country against all enemies both foreign and domestic". I think it's time to rid the country of these domestic enemies.
Ole Pizen Slinger
+1
Sadly, "Political Correctness" is the most powerful religion in America, and it has ruined our society.
revolverjunkie
Levergunner 1.0

Post by revolverjunkie »

+1

that is just rediculus i mean hoew many people are going to actually watch that channel?
Your friends might get me in the rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe. Tombstone.

when guns are banned there will be two groups with guns the government and outlaws.
I intend to be among the outlaws