OT - What to do with a creature like this?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
aussie
Levergunner 2.0

OT - What to do with a creature like this?

Post by aussie »

I know that this has nothing to do with lever guns, but it certainly should, in my opinion.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/rap ... 99986.html
aussie.
GANJIRO

Re: What to do with a creature like this?

Post by GANJIRO »

If the OZ government wasn't so hellbent on taking away guns from honest citizens then maybe she could have the option to defended herself with one.
I suggest they give this animal a blackpowder enema with a short fuse while his victims watches.
bigbore442001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bigbore442001 »

Why is this thing not hanging in front of the town hall?
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Unbelievable. Scum like that should be made to suffer the same sort of pain they dealt out before they are strung up..
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

game keeper +1
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Andrew »

I know I couldn't be trusted to gaurd him; he'd end up with and accident way before he ever got to trial.
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

GANJIRO wrote:If the OZ government wasn't so hellbent on taking away guns from honest citizens then maybe she could have the option to defended herself with one.
I suggest they give this animal a blackpowder enema with a short fuse while his victims watches.
Ji's got the ticket. I'd let the scum in the nearest maximum security prison have their way with him for a few hours first. Then Ji's "recipe", followed by that hanging spoke of in a public square. Leave him there for a while to demonstrate to others what their fate will be should they do such unspeakable acts. :evil: :evil: :evil:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Again, another individual with a 'mineral deficiency' - intrathoracic administration of a mixture of copper and lead, with trace amounts of tin, should permanently correct the problem. A dose of 180 grains administered at 1000 fps should suffice. :evil:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
winchester1886
Levergunner 2.0

Re: OT - What to do with a creature like this?

Post by winchester1886 »

Where's he going, to find a tree to hang ya.
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bronco »

Howdy,
I believe that there is an Aussie rule for this............."Rule .303", Breaker Morant!!

John
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
Bruce Scott
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bruce Scott »

He ought to be dead but....

"....Judge Hock said she will consider a discounted jail sentence because a guilty plea by Mark Dennis saved his victims the ordeal of giving evidence at a trial.

Mark Dennis remains in protective custody in Parklea Prison."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008 ... 355322.htm
slimster
Levergunner 3.0

Post by slimster »

AJMD429 wrote:Again, another individual with a 'mineral deficiency' - intrathoracic administration of a mixture of copper and lead, with trace amounts of tin, should permanently correct the problem. A dose of 180 grains administered at 1000 fps should suffice. :evil:
Doc, I know that you're a medical professional and all, but I have to take issue with your prescription dosage. Only ONE pill? I think a better course of treatment would consist of at least four pills. First one administered to each kneecap to help preclude any possibility of escape. Then one administered to a certain part of his anatomy to help him concentrate on the "root" of his problem, shall we say. Then of course the gut shot, but only after a suitable period for him to dwell on things. Or one can take the creative approach toward things. The perp could be suitably bound and mounted feet first on a giant industrial sized deli type slicer with the speed set on high and the feed set on super slow. Slice as necessary! I'm sure a medical professional could figure out some suitable "condiments" to enhance his ability to dwell!
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 1886 »

Hang em high. 1886.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

I've always been a believer in the "eye for an eye" concept of justice.

First, legally revoke his human credentials, as in "The state no longer recognizes you as a human being."

Then sentence the animal to serve out the remainder of his life as a research animal to be shared between facilities where they study burns and sexual violence.

:)
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
JP_TX
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JP_TX »

Thing that puzzles me is why so called civilized (Liberal) legal systems feel the need to keep sociopaths like this genetic defect alive.

What purpose will be served by having a monster like this serve 25 years and then get out. Does anyone really believe that a malignant mind like this can be rehabilitated by any amount of time spent living at public expense?

I'm convinced that Texas has it right. The death penalty is a deterant. It keeps those who earn it from ever practicing there hidiously cruel and deadly games ever again.

The death penalty in Texas is a work in progress!

JP
JP_TX
444 Marlin
Doc Hudson
Member Emeritus

Post by Doc Hudson »

I know what I'd like to do with that gratuitous piece of garbage.

It would involve a case of fleet enemas, a large diameter funnel, a 2-foot long tamping rod, 2 pounds of FFg blackpowder and two feet of cannon fuse. I'd also need a gambrell, a skinning frame, and some rope.

I won't go into any more detail, but I'll bet that most of you can figure out what I have in mind. That would be a fit punishment!
Doc Hudson, OOF, IOFA, CSA, F&AM, SCV, NRA LIFE MEMBER, IDJRS #002, IDCT, King of Typoists

Amici familia ab lectio est

Image Image
UNITE!
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

One of the judges comments sounded very strange to me. He "lured" them at knife point. Now maybe I speak a different english, but if one lures someone, they are enticing them. Making someone do something at knife point is "forcing" them. Oh well, may be the Aussies still have a bit of british politeness. Do they wear the funny wigs in court down there?
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
shawn_c992001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by shawn_c992001 »

If they will allow a firearm and one round of ammo in their country for the time it takes to walk to and from the plane I'll take care of the problem for them.
SASS#43836
Ain't easy havin' pals.