Sarah Palin's security clearance.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
The Lewis
Levergunner 2.0

Sarah Palin's security clearance.

Post by The Lewis »

In case there was any doubt left lingering...

SARAH PALIN'S SECURITY CLEARANCE

Before you dismiss the fact that Sarah Palin is Commander of the Alaska National Guard, consider this:

Alaska is the first line of defense in our missile interceptor defense system. The 49th Missile Defense Battalion of the Alaska National Guard is the unit that protects the entire nation from ballistic missile attacks. Unlike other Guard units, it’s on permanent active duty,

As governor of Alaska , Palin is briefed on highly classified military issues, homeland security, and counterterrorism. Her exposure to classified material may rival even Biden's and certainly by far exceeds Obama's.

She's also the commander in chief of the Alaska State Defense Force (ASDF), a federally recognized militia incorporated into Homeland Security's counterterrorism plans.

Palin is privy to military and intelligence secrets that are vital to the entire country's defense. Given Alaska 's proximity to Russia , she may have security clearances we don't even know about. According to the Washington Post, she first met with McCain in February, but nobody ever found out. This is a woman used to keeping secrets.

She can be entrusted with our national security, because she already is.
Molon Labe
KT-45
Levergunner 1.0

Re: Sarah Palin's security clearance.

Post by KT-45 »

Well said!

She's twice the man that Obama or Biden will ever be (and a darn-sight easier on the eye!) :D
"Mister, you ever seen what a Henry rifle can do in the hands of a man who knows how to use it?"
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Guys, take a step back. Everyone's friends here.

Back to the point, Governor Palin does appear to be a stronger candidate (personally), and better qualified candidate (executive experience) than either the top or bottom of the Democrat ticket. This is why she is so feared by the leftist - and why they are attacking her so viscously.

Hopefully all those years in the cold of Alaska gave her a thick skin, because she's going to need it. I suspect it has - and that she isn't interested in what the media or the left thinks of her. :D
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Tennessee Hayre »

All I got to say is Iam a stone cold rep, so is my family and there is nothing anybody on this thread can say that will change that ,and I think Sarah is the change we have all been waiting for not Obamaaa :twisted:
The Ultimate Authority resides in the people and that if the Federal Goverment got too powerful and over stepped it's authority then the people would develope plans of resistance and resort to arms" _____________________________________James Madison_______

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
Defender Second Amendment
Constitution Party Member
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

Well, well, well... let's try this thread again. All replies off topic, personal attacks, rebuttals and etc were erased. Didn't feel like editing any - I've got more to do than to try and keep cleaning up after y'all. Yep, another forum dustup. It was about right on schedule. We seem to have these every now and then.

Anyway, let's try it again - only keep it civil and your temper in check. Remember - keep it civil and your humor on a higher level than the gutter.

I don't know 'bout the rest of you - but we had a GREAT weekend. It'll probably take me all week to recover from it - but helping folks get their marriages back in line based on tried and true principles is a real blessing even though it can also be a big drain. Check out http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=5472783 ... 5FBFVBYTPS if you'd like to know where I was instead of hangin' round baby sitting the forum. :)

Remember - don't feed the trolls. Some folks are "Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde" - their dark side is only occasionally displayed. When it is, send up a smoke signal and we'll do what we can when we can - just don't feed them in the meantime. Like gremlins, they get uglier the more you feed them. :)
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

Thanks for doing that Paul :D
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Excellent - that thinned it up. :)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...