.375 Win Brass

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
alamogunr
Levergunner

.375 Win Brass

Post by alamogunr »

I just saw that Midway has some .375 Win brass on closeout. I'm tempted to buy the 1000 pc lot and offer half to anyone who wants it. This will depend on how many I can get in a flat rate box. The 1000 qty is the best price by far. Five hundred pcs would work out to $136 plus shipping. I don't remember what flat rate charges are and until I try to fill one, I wouldn't know if 500 would fit. Breaking it down any further would dilute the savings considerably because of shipping charges. I'm not looking to make any $$ on this, only get some cheap brass for myself.

Any interest?
John
alamogunr
Levergunner

Re: .375 Win Brass

Post by alamogunr »

OK Folks! A member over on Cast Boolets wants the brass. Thanks for considering it.
John
RSY
Senior Levergunner

Re: .375 Win Brass

Post by RSY »

Nice find. That'll last you a good long time in the .375 Win. My brass just doesn't seem to wear out in that rifle.

Scott