PA. Grandmothers.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

PA. Grandmothers.

Post by cshold »

Never underestimate PA’s Grandma’s :D :wink:
http://www.wpxi.com/news/17223812/detail.html
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Re: PA. Grandmothers.

Post by Old Ironsights »

Read that in this morning's paper.

Assess the threat, prepare for action, take action when threat arises.

Don't wait for the gooberment to save your butt.
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Post by stretch »

Go, Granny, Go!

People raised in earlier generations seem to have less tolerance
for that sort of nonsense.

:lol:
MikeS.
Levergunner 3.0

Post by MikeS. »

Fox news here also reported that the kid's dad called and apologized. That was a manly thing to do. Don't see enough of that anymore.
MikeS.

Master Mason
Worshipful Master of Triluminar Lodge 117
Jefferson county, WV.
CindyLea
Levergunner

Post by CindyLea »

MikeS. wrote:Fox news here also reported that the kid's dad called and apologized. That was a manly thing to do. Don't see enough of that anymore.
If he was my kid, He would be mowing her lawn, weeding the flower bed and hand washing her car for the rest of her life!!!! After his butt quit hurting!!!

Good one Grandma!!! Smart woman, to make the kid call himself in, so that he couldn't get away while she was on the phone.

CindyLea
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

CindyLea wrote:
MikeS. wrote:Fox news here also reported that the kid's dad called and apologized. That was a manly thing to do. Don't see enough of that anymore.
If he was my kid, He would be mowing her lawn, weeding the flower bed and hand washing her car for the rest of her life!!!! After his butt quit hurting!!!

Good one Grandma!!! Smart woman, to make the kid call himself in, so that he couldn't get away while she was on the phone.

CindyLea
Be interesting to have a follow up on this young fellow about 8 to 10 yrs. from now. :wink:
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Let's see. Granny's 85. Means she was born in 1923. Survived the depression, and WWII. One of that wonderful generation to whom we own an unpayable debt. Ladies of that era cold be tough as nails when needed. I sure wouldn't want to try her. Hopefully between granny and daddy this kid will be put on the striaght and narrow.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
KT-45
Levergunner 1.0

Post by KT-45 »

I love hearing these stories!

In Colorado Springs, Colorado there was a 76 year-old that shot a rapist (who preyed on the elderly!) who broke into her home. The rapist fled (a good move by any standard!), stole a car, passed out from loss of blood, and crashed. The cops dug the .38s out of Granny's wall, matched the DNA on the bullets to the rapist, and he was sentenced to 844 years is prison (which means he can request parole in 422 years).

Granny got a medal from the mayor for stopping the string of rapes on elderly women in the area.

I love hearing these stories!
"Mister, you ever seen what a Henry rifle can do in the hands of a man who knows how to use it?"
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

CindyLea wrote:

CindyLea
+1 :D

Go Granny!!!
MikeS.
Levergunner 3.0

Post by MikeS. »

I watch the Wash. DC CBS station most nights (ch9) and their anchor Derek is your usual liberal MSM guy. He talked about this last night in regards to an e-mail he received. The e-mail referenced this granny and the DC gun ban. Derek actually didn't slam granny, he almost sounded supportive. I was shocked.
MikeS.

Master Mason
Worshipful Master of Triluminar Lodge 117
Jefferson county, WV.