'94 Winchester parts

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
canonsix
Levergunner 2.0

'94 Winchester parts

Post by canonsix »

I have a '94 AE 30-30, and I want to put up some parts, firing rin, springs etc;all of my usual suppliers(Brownells,E-Gunparts) do not have them, any thoughts thanks Doug
a armed man is his own master
Malamute
Member Emeritus

Re: '94 Winchester parts

Post by Malamute »

Have you tried Winchester?

http://www.winchesterguns.com/services/parts/terms.asp

They imply that they have parts for "current models", and their info shows 94's older than "cross bolt safeties and tang safeties" as older models, and the listed parts suppliers should have parts in stock.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Isnt it amazing how many people post without reading the thread?
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Call Bob's, if you don't see what you want online:

http://www.gun-parts.com/winchesterrifle/
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

I just received a bunch of parts directly from Winchester, shipped in a day or so. Cheap, too.

Call 800-322-4626 ext 863

On the Winchester site I found the exploded diagram with all the part numbers. I can send you the 94 AE page if you want. Or you can download the entire catalog from the website.

Their address is:

Browning
3005 Arnold Tenbrook Rd
Arnold, MO 63010-4728
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."